FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   National | Emerald Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/national-emerald-club-424/)
-   -   Cars at FLL (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/national-emerald-club/798504-cars-fll.html)

shpatel Jan 20, 2009 10:40 am

Anyone have any recent reports from FLL? Am flying in this Sunday AM and am hoping for a convertible.

dan1431 Jan 20, 2009 10:55 am

Was through there this morning (long story), there where a few Avalons (5 or 6) 4Runners (2-1 which I took) and a bunch of Volvo S60 (4)

Dan

shpatel Feb 7, 2009 11:04 pm

Just came back from FLL and wanted to post some of the standouts:

2 convertible sebrings
3 2009 mazda 6
several minivans
several fully loaded malibus
and the usual impalas

19103_aa Mar 15, 2009 8:24 am

3/11-3/14 FLL Airport
Arrived mid-afternoon on a Tuesday. The Exec. Selection was full, including
late-model camrys
2 Ford Taurus LTD. I looked at these more carefully and found an upgraded model with shiny mags, leather seats, satellite, and a sunroof. The car had ~ 400 miles.
The usual impala/malibu panoply.

travelismylife Apr 3, 2009 7:18 pm

Past Sunday

I was there 5 days ago, and the ES was packed and the EA was empty. The ES had Impalas, lot of Taurus, few Camrys and Avalons, lot of Malibus.

CarNut Apr 14, 2009 10:55 am

Any idea what cars they are offering as Luxury vehicles these days?

peteropny Apr 26, 2009 10:20 am

Thurs 4/23 - 2PM - quite a few Ford Taurus (loaded with leather & sunroof) & Nissan Maximas (which I took - well equipped with sunroof but not leather) - a couple of minivans - a lone base Impala - this was in ES.q

Phil2016 May 7, 2009 9:37 am

Sun night/Mon morning, about 2am (late arrival), exec selection offered:

Several Toyota Camry's, Nissan Altima's, 1 Nissan Maxima (which I took) and an endless row of Fords and 300s.

gbryan84 Jun 7, 2009 8:39 pm

5/6/09 - A lot of Maxima's (which I got), Chevy Malibu's, and a few mid size ford sedans. They did have 4 Tahoe's in the Executive Isle but said I could only have one if I returned it to FLL before Sunday night. :td: That didn't work because I was returning to MIA.

To my surprise I really liked the maxima, only if they had leather it would be a really nice car.

jessebritches Jun 7, 2009 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by gbryan84 (Post 11870808)
5/6/09 - A lot of Maxima's (which I got), Chevy Malibu's, and a few mid size ford sedans. They did have 4 Tahoe's in the Executive Isle but said I could only have one if I returned it to FLL before Sunday night. :td: That didn't work because I was returning to MIA.

To my surprise I really liked the maxima, only if they had leather it would be a really nice car.

were the maximas in the regular emerald aisle? thanks for the post!

PHX_SOUS Jun 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Usually pick up a nice loaded Taurus or Nissan Maxima, but tonight drove off in a Hummer H3! Would have taken the Challenger but I had three others with me. Good night on the ES at FLL

PHX_SOUS Jul 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Love the FLL ES! Picked up a Challenger, Maxima, and Tahoe in my last 3 rentals.

jonnychoc Oct 6, 2009 9:19 am

More of the same goodness in FLL this morning!

The ES was completely full with a big variety including:
Maximas
Tahoe
Expedition
Challenger
several new mid size SUV models
Ford Flex (which I took)
plus the normal Malibu, Impala, Camry selection

EA looked to be normal midsize and was also fully stocked.

FLL continues to be my favorite Florida rental location due to the solid ES selection!

earny Oct 13, 2009 12:47 pm

I was there on a Thursday night at 10PM and here is what I saw:

-Nissan Maxima (which I took)
-2 Challengers
-Ford Flex
-Impala, Malibu.

They were replenishing the Exec aisle while I was there.

bratsantom Jan 9, 2010 3:59 pm

Late night (2AM) in September was not so great. Exec had 2 Muranos, 2 Challengers and 2 Chargers.