Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at TUL

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2015, 2:17 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, HHonors Gold
Friday 2:30 pm. PS had Suburban ($50) and Q50 was pulling in while I was leaving. EA had Camry, 200, Charger, Jetta, and Verano. ES was usual mix of Escape, Tucson, Rav4. Premium had Orange Mustang and Impala LTZ V6. Took the Verano with 6k on the clock.
Started the Verano and the fuel light came on and said 60 miles to empty. Went back to the booth, and they took the car to fuel it. Wrote on the contract and noted in the system that I can bring it back without refueling.
Old May 22, 2015, 8:30 am

Friday 8am. Returns were so plentiful they had taken over PS and most of EA. Clean in EA were Sonata and Malibu. ES had Baby Cherokee, CX-5, Escape, Rogue, and Compass. Only thing in Premium was a base Challenger. Since we are expecting 3-5 inches of rain this weekend, I opted for one of the baby Cherokees with 6k on the clock.
Old Jun 5, 2015, 11:03 am

Friday 8am seems to be a bad time to pickup as the lot was again overflowing with returns. PS had Suburban. Only clean car in EA was Camry SE. Only clean car in ES was Encore. Premium had Impala, Lacrosse, Q50, Maxima, Avalon. A QX60 and Durango were also hanging out with the premium. Grabbed the Durango Limited with 2200 miles and working SXM.
Old Sep 19, 2015, 7:39 pm
`X'

Programs: QFF NB, DJ Gold, A3 Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver, Carlson Silver, A|Club Gold
How does a Tuesday look for these guys and does having ES get you anything better than a FS on a FS booking?
Old Sep 19, 2015, 8:49 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
Thursday night was mostly 200/Sonata/Camry on EA, Compass/Cherokee/Captiva on ES, and Impala/Lacrosse/Maxima/300 in Premium... there was one 300C that I grabbed on a PCAR res. 11k miles but working SXM... no complaints given the location.
Old Apr 8, 2017, 2:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Delta Kryptonium Medallion, National Executive
Flying into TUL for the first time tomorrow. This post suggests there's an EA and ES but I just got an email from National inviting me to take advantage of the Virtual Aisle. Can anyone with recent experience at TUL confirm the setup?
Old Apr 8, 2017, 7:38 pm

They have virtual aisle. They have a booth where all the keys are. Before construction they had an area set aside that was like the EA and ES in selection, but you still went to the booth to get the keys. I haven't been there since they started the construction and moved the rental cars up a level, but it should be similar.
Old May 7, 2017, 3:21 pm

They have moved to the 2nd level and are in the center of the garage. Was in a hurry so didn't get a full look around. the PS had 3 Audi SUV's. Saw 2x of the BMW X3's, Infinity Q50?, small Lincoln SUV, and a Navigator. Took one of the X3's.
Old May 7, 2017, 3:23 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
Does the new location have full/true EA/ES, or do you still have to get keys from the booth?
Old May 7, 2017, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
Does the new location have full/true EA/ES, or do you still have to get keys from the booth?
booth still. It is a lot closer to the terminal than before.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 2:50 pm

Programs: AA (Plat), National (Exec)
I hate digging up old threads, but this seems to be the only Tulsa thread. As an ES, how are you booking for TUL? Do you still book midsize and just take whatever you want from this "key booth" or are you limited to your booked class?
Old Jan 7, 2018, 4:31 am

It really depends on who is working there. Usually is best to book the midsize, and they will usually give you a choice of a few categories.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 1:14 pm

Friday 1PM. Reserved midsize and virtual aisle was showing lots of SUVs. Choices were Journey, Equinox, Santa Fe, Rouge Sport, Tuscon, Cherokee and a Colorado. Was going to take the Colorado but it was a basic LT with not much, so found a Trailhawk Cherokee with 2k miles. Upgrade options were a MKC and X3.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 8:01 pm

Programs: BW Diamond, Choice Plat, National Exec Elite
Friday, 1pm. Reserved full sized. Virtual Aisle gave me a choice of 3 Cherokees, a RAV-4, a Compass, or 2 Eqinoxes. Passed on all, went to the booth. Offered the choice of an Impala, Malibu, or Fusion. I spotted a brand new Ram 1500 (new model), asked if that was available. Hand me the keys, no problem.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 4:59 pm

Friday 1:30pm. Had mid size res using 12F coupon and used the virtual aisle to pick a car. Among the choices were Chevy Colorado, Hyundai Kona, Mitsubishi SUV, Dodge Journey w/ leather. Apparently if you use the virtual aisle you need to go to the Enterprise booth to process it.
Noticed when checking rates throughout the week that the midsize suv was the cheapest vehicle available. Also 2nd rental since they implemented a $200 deposit for people with OK drivers license and still have not been charged one. Picked the Colorado which was LT trim with the V6. Average on features but handles well and engine performs well. Doing overnight trip with daughter and she loves it, so that's a plus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.