Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Q: Wells Fargo Mortgage and AAdvantage

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2005, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Q: Wells Fargo Mortgage and AAdvantage

I am thinking about using Wells Fargo for a mortgage and thought that the AAdvantage miles had a program with them. My contact told me that this program has now been closed as of end of last month.

Does Wells Fargo have tie up with any other mileage program ? Is the previous information true ?

Thanks a lot for all your information!
KFlyer
Old Mar 23, 2005, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum. Moderators, please move the thread to appropriate forum.

- kflyer

Last edited by KFlyer; Mar 23, 2005 at 12:51 pm Reason: typo
Old Mar 23, 2005, 2:55 pm

Programs: UA 2MM 1k, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist
The previous info was accurate. I did a refinancing with Wells and got AA miles. Sorry I can't help with current promotion details. Good luck!
Old Mar 23, 2005, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by KFlyer
I am thinking about using Wells Fargo for a mortgage and thought that the AAdvantage miles had a program with them. My contact told me that this program has now been closed as of end of last month.

Does Wells Fargo have tie up with any other mileage program ? Is the previous information true ?

Thanks a lot for all your information!
KFlyer
On Gary's Free Frequent Flyer Miles there is a this link:
http://www.freefrequentflyermiles.com/index.htm

http://www.aa.com/apps/AAdvantage/Vi...artnersContent

They only give 1,000 miles for each 10K borrowed. If you go with United you can get 1,800 per 10K or 5,000 per 10K depending on the loan you get.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.