Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2,500 bonus Starpoints for registering Crossover Rewards™-targeted

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2014, 9:36 pm
Original Poster

2,500 bonus Starpoints for registering Crossover Rewards™-targeted

Anyone able to get the link to work? I keep getting errors.
T&C
"Offer is valid only for the Starwood Preferred Guest® member to whom this piece is directed. Member has the opportunity to earn 2,500 bonus Starpoints upon registering for Crossover Rewards with SPG and the Delta SkyMiles program. Valid Crossover Rewards registration is required either through spg.com/crossoverrewards or delta.com/crossoverrewards. Member must register for Crossover Rewards by April 30, 2014, 11:59 pm EDT, to be eligible for the registration bonus. Bonus 2,500 bonus Starpoints will post to the member's SPG account within 4–6 weeks after registration. Offer is non transferable and void to Starwood employees. All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at SPG.com. Offer is applicable to single members only and not to groups. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. Void where prohibited. "
Old Apr 1, 2014, 5:30 am

I got the email and tried to sign up but got this message: "We have encountered a network error. Please try again later."
Old Apr 2, 2014, 7:26 am

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Originally Posted by Schutzee
I got the email and tried to sign up but got this message: "We have encountered a network error. Please try again later."
I PM'ed Starwood Lurker about this - he replied that SPG made some website changes which seem to have broken the SPG web page for Crossover Rewards. SL recommended that I try the Delta site delta.com/crossoverrewards - this worked fine for enrolling in Crossover Rewards.

In a few weeks I hope to see my bonus Starpoints (my offer was for 5000); if not it will be time for another session with SL.
Old Apr 2, 2014, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by HPN-HRL
I PM'ed Starwood Lurker about this - he replied that SPG made some website changes which seem to have broken the SPG web page for Crossover Rewards. SL recommended that I try the Delta site delta.com/crossoverrewards - this worked fine for enrolling in Crossover Rewards.

In a few weeks I hope to see my bonus Starpoints (my offer was for 5000); if not it will be time for another session with SL.
Thanks! That worked for me.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 6:12 pm

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, IHG Platinum, Aadvantage Platinum
Anyone know what this error/message means:

You are currently enrolled in Airline Direct Deposit (ADD) with another airline. Please call SPG customer service to remove your ADD status prior to registering for Crossover Rewards.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 7:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Wow! Since I never fly Delta I could have skipped registering for Crossover Rewards and hoped for a similar offer...

ADD means your SPG account is set to automatically send miles to an airline partner, rather than earning Starpoints. Presumably you need to be earning Starpoints to be given the bonus Starpoints.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 8:01 pm

Programs: AA EXPLT, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), HHonors Gold, AMEX PLT, UA Silver, National EXC
If I didn't get the email, but registered, chances of getting the bonus?
Old Apr 5, 2014, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by fotoflyer88

wondering the same thing. I signed up too just to see if I would get it
Old Apr 9, 2014, 7:28 am

Programs: SPG Plat, WN CP, Many Others
I just received this offer but it was for 5000 SPG points. Glad I never registered when they first launch it. ^
Old Apr 9, 2014, 8:01 am

Can you post a link to where you are getting the 5000 points? How am I missing this? Was it an email?
Old Apr 10, 2014, 2:49 am

Is this offer still open. Would love some free star points.
Old Apr 10, 2014, 4:54 am

Programs: UA: 1K, Hyatt: Explorist and Marriott: LF Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by fotoflyer88
+2, never got the offer and never fly Delta (usually fly KE for SkyTeam) but would LOVE the starwood points
Old Apr 10, 2014, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by samhoq
Is this offer still open. Would love some free star points.
still open, just registered 5 minutes ago (i did receive the email).
Old Apr 10, 2014, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by ZBigFam
still open, just registered 5 minutes ago (i did receive the email).
Is there a unique link in the email? Does the landing page mention the bonus points you will receive after registering? Because this landing page does not mention anything about the bonus points: https://www.delta.com/profile/spgLanding.action
Old Apr 10, 2014, 10:05 am
Community Director Emerita

It's a targeted offer, with varying points offered to those who received the email.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.