FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mileage Run Discussion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion-627/)
-   -   [PREM FARE GONE] AC/LH/SN/UA CDG-ATL/DEN/DTW/IAH/LAX/MSP/SEA/YVR 1315€ round trip (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion/1890478-prem-fare-gone-ac-lh-sn-ua-cdg-atl-den-dtw-iah-lax-msp-sea-yvr-1315-round-trip.html)

SEA-Flyer Jan 26, 2018 3:00 am

[PREM FARE GONE] AC/LH/SN/UA CDG-ATL/DEN/DTW/IAH/LAX/MSP/SEA/YVR 1315€ round trip

Available across a broad range of dates and destinations. Books into P class. No stopovers allowed, but open jaws / double open jaws are allowed. Minimum stay of Saturday night, max of 3 months.

Fare won't last long:SYSTEM DATES - CREATED 26JAN18/0317 EXPIRES 26JAN18/2359

Rosenamit Jan 26, 2018 3:03 am

Great prices

Junior_2J&K Jan 26, 2018 3:18 am

Great fare, which I can find on google flights and kayak except when I get redirected to payment page (AC, LH, Kayak or google flights) it reprices to over 3k€. Anyone got it to price correctly all the way to booking page?

Airprox Jan 26, 2018 3:19 am

I suspect it may have been pulled at the same time as the ex-Germany fares?

irishguy28 Jan 26, 2018 3:22 am

Seems to have been pulled already.

Given that *A continued to sell these fares from Germany after Skyteam had pulled their rates, it looks like *A are not sure what they are up to anymore!!

HeidiInTheAlps Jan 26, 2018 4:15 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28 (Post 29341487)
Seems to have been pulled already.

Given that *A continued to sell these fares from Germany after Skyteam had pulled their rates, it looks like *A are not sure what they are up to anymore!!

Saw it, then *poof* it was gone.... I was pretty quick on it as well.

Ah well, I've got some ex-Germany's on option with KL for a few more days, waiting to see if the food fight starts up again... would be nice if they put AMS in the mix :)

echrisco Jan 26, 2018 4:42 am

Originally Posted by HeidiInTheAlps (Post 29341567)
Saw it, then *poof* it was gone.... I was pretty quick on it as well.

Ah well, I've got some ex-Germany's on option with KL for a few more days, waiting to see if the food fight starts up again... would be nice if they put AMS in the mix :)

haha same. it was there and then gone. have a few with KL waiting to see what AC/LH does, have until sunday

SEA-Flyer Jan 26, 2018 5:36 am

I booked this and cancelled my Skyteam Germany-US fare that I had booked a couple of days ago. Would rather fly AF than AC/LH, but departing from CDG wins out over repositioning to Germany.

HeidiInTheAlps Jan 26, 2018 8:14 am

Originally Posted by SEA-Flyer (Post 29341726)
I booked this and cancelled my Skyteam Germany-US fare that I had booked a couple of days ago. Would rather fly AF than AC/LH, but departing from CDG wins out over repositioning to Germany.

That was my aim, but *failed*