Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] AC/LH/SN/UA CDG-ATL/DEN/DTW/IAH/LAX/MSP/SEA/YVR 1315 round trip

[PREM FARE GONE] AC/LH/SN/UA CDG-ATL/DEN/DTW/IAH/LAX/MSP/SEA/YVR 1315 round trip

Old Jan 26, 18, 3:00 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: SEA once more (previously CDG and NRT)
Programs: DL DM, UA Silver, Marriott Gold
Posts: 2,198
[PREM FARE GONE] AC/LH/SN/UA CDG-ATL/DEN/DTW/IAH/LAX/MSP/SEA/YVR 1315 round trip

Available across a broad range of dates and destinations. Books into P class. No stopovers allowed, but open jaws / double open jaws are allowed. Minimum stay of Saturday night, max of 3 months.

Fare won't last long:SYSTEM DATES - CREATED 26JAN18/0317 EXPIRES 26JAN18/2359
SEA-Flyer is offline  
Old Jan 26, 18, 3:03 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 40
Great prices
Rosenamit is offline  
Old Jan 26, 18, 3:18 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: CDG
Programs: TK Elite Plus
Posts: 106
Great fare, which I can find on google flights and kayak except when I get redirected to payment page (AC, LH, Kayak or google flights) it reprices to over 3k€. Anyone got it to price correctly all the way to booking page?
Junior_2J&K is offline  
Old Jan 26, 18, 3:19 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Programs: BA GGL/CCR, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Posts: 2,650
I suspect it may have been pulled at the same time as the ex-Germany fares?
Airprox is offline  
Old Jan 26, 18, 3:22 am
  #5  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Netherlands
Programs: Gold: A3, KL Silver: AZ, BA
Posts: 23,959
Seems to have been pulled already.

Given that *A continued to sell these fares from Germany after Skyteam had pulled their rates, it looks like *A are not sure what they are up to anymore!!
irishguy28 is offline  
Old Jan 26, 18, 4:15 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Programs: UA Mileage Plus Delta SkyMiles
Posts: 385
Originally Posted by irishguy28 View Post
Seems to have been pulled already.

Given that *A continued to sell these fares from Germany after Skyteam had pulled their rates, it looks like *A are not sure what they are up to anymore!!
Saw it, then *poof* it was gone.... I was pretty quick on it as well.

Ah well, I've got some ex-Germany's on option with KL for a few more days, waiting to see if the food fight starts up again... would be nice if they put AMS in the mix
HeidiInTheAlps is offline  
Old Jan 26, 18, 4:42 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2
Originally Posted by HeidiInTheAlps View Post
Saw it, then *poof* it was gone.... I was pretty quick on it as well.

Ah well, I've got some ex-Germany's on option with KL for a few more days, waiting to see if the food fight starts up again... would be nice if they put AMS in the mix
haha same. it was there and then gone. have a few with KL waiting to see what AC/LH does, have until sunday
echrisco is offline  
Old Jan 26, 18, 5:36 am
  #8  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: SEA once more (previously CDG and NRT)
Programs: DL DM, UA Silver, Marriott Gold
Posts: 2,198
I booked this and cancelled my Skyteam Germany-US fare that I had booked a couple of days ago. Would rather fly AF than AC/LH, but departing from CDG wins out over repositioning to Germany.
SEA-Flyer is offline  
Old Jan 26, 18, 8:14 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Programs: UA Mileage Plus Delta SkyMiles
Posts: 385
Originally Posted by SEA-Flyer View Post
I booked this and cancelled my Skyteam Germany-US fare that I had booked a couple of days ago. Would rather fly AF than AC/LH, but departing from CDG wins out over repositioning to Germany.
That was my aim, but *failed*
HeidiInTheAlps is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread