Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Pluna airlines. where can you credit the miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2011, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P

other than the airline itself?
it seems it does not have any airline partner.
any hotel partner?
I am not able to find information on their website.
Old May 26, 2011, 4:57 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles, UA Mileage Plus
The only information I could find was that they currently have a code-share agreement with Iberia for flights to Spain and that they were once an affiliate of VARIG Airlines... but there is no mention anywhere that I could find about Frequent Flyer Milage Accrual... My thoughts: you fly just to fly.
Old May 26, 2011, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P
Sigh. How sad....

Originally Posted by dereiziger
The only information I could find was that they currently have a code-share agreement with Iberia for flights to Spain and that they were once an affiliate of VARIG Airlines... but there is no mention anywhere that I could find about Frequent Flyer Milage Accrual... My thoughts: you fly just to fly.
Old May 31, 2011, 2:28 pm

Programs: *W Plat, Hyatt PLT,PC RA Plat, Virgin Gld, CO Gld, DL Gld, HH Diam, KL Gld
there was news a little while ago about them joining an alliance dont think that ever happened but do some searching I came across this today http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other...put-miles.html
Old May 31, 2011, 6:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
AC Jazz owns a chunk of stock in the company so could mean STAR is being considered. Flew them a couple of years ago, very nice service and planes, great fares. They did have a marketing agreement with AA but would not credit my flights to AAdvantage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.