Wiki Posts
Search

DL Shuttle run while on east coast??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2002, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, former NW PE
DL Shuttle run while on east coast??

I'm going to be in DC for a while and thought that the weekend fare for the DL Shuttle (with triple base miles) might be a decent run to catch a few extra miles. However, I am travelling SEA-DCA-SEA on DL, and wonder if the "nesting" of the tickets would disqualify the mileage run on the shuttle.

I'm staying 15 nights in DCA, so it's not like I'm doing anything to avoid higher airfare to LGA. And the shuttle flights would be turnarounds with no stay in NY.

Any opinions?? Thanks in advance!

Don
Old Jul 10, 2002, 6:50 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Mill Creek Don:
I am travelling SEA-DCA-SEA on DL, and wonder if the "nesting" of the tickets would disqualify the mileage run on the shuttle.
</font>
Will not be a problem, enjoy the run!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.