Wiki Posts
Search

UA - DEN to PEK (4cpm)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2017, 11:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: United
UA - DEN to PEK (4cpm)

Hi all. Found this recently and figured it was worth sharing as MR's from Denver are often hard to find.

DEN-SFO-PEK-ORD-DEN Dec 1-5 $574.

Go see the great wall and Forbidden city over a weekend? Add visa and accommodation costs of course.

http://www.google.com/flights/#searc...0-ORDDEN0UA493

14348 PQM's.

Let me know if this is good - still trying to work out this MR thingy.

JB.

Last edited by Pat89339; Sep 13, 2017 at 11:45 am Reason: Fixed link
Old Sep 13, 2017, 12:43 pm

Great fare, but it seems like a pretty standard price to China. You could route through EWR for more PQM's:

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...DEN0UA575;eo=e

16,872 PQM
$550 a/i
3.2 cents per mile

You could get creative and add-on a bunch of unnecessary connections to increase mileage...
Old Sep 14, 2017, 8:24 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus
Great! Was this just for Dec? I'm looking for a MR around that distance or greater in Oct/Nov/Dec starting from DEN.
Thanks!
Old Sep 14, 2017, 9:47 am

Programs: UA 1K 0.7MM (trying to get to 1MM!)
Originally Posted by AdmanDenver
Great! Was this just for Dec? I'm looking for a MR around that distance or greater in Oct/Nov/Dec starting from DEN.
Thanks!
If you look at the link that the OP posted, then click on the departure date from Denver, it will bring up a calendar that show all the prices for different departure dates. It looks like it's valid for most of Oct/Nov/Dec, and even into next year...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.