F9 TTN-BNA $18 AI OW Wed April 30th only

Maiden flight from TTN-BNA

F9 0953
06:20 AM
07:20 AM
TTN-BNA
2hr 0min
Old Mar 27, 2014, 1:16 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Diamond, UA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Hyatt Globalist
Wow, great fare. Only $16.50 one-way, all-in, for the return (BNA-TTN) on the same day.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 1:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
F9 = Frontier and TTN = Trenton, NJ. Can go say hi to the governor there.

Alas, it only works as a pure MR out of TTN, as it's a "turn" and the only flight of the day. You could go one-way out of BNA but would need a way to get back (sale not applying to other days).

There's also ATL-ILG (Wilmington) on April 30 for $19 each way. Same problem, though...u can do a pure MR or OW out of ILG and just a OW out of ATL at that price.

Last edited by RustyC; Mar 27, 2014 at 1:38 pm
Old Mar 28, 2014, 5:30 pm

Programs: QF LTG
I have booked the one way out of TTN on the 30th, probably going to spend a night in Nashville and fly back to NYC on AA on the 1st. Anyone else on this flight?
Old Mar 28, 2014, 8:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You could fly ILG (Wilmington, DE) to ATL roundtrip on the afternoon of April 29 for $36.16 all in.

I'm not really sure why you would. But you could. And this is the mileagerun forum, afterall.

There's also an $18 ILG-DTW flight that day, but I haven't checked the times.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 8:15 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by iahphx
You could fly ILG (Wilmington, DE) to ATL roundtrip on the afternoon of April 29 for $36.16 all in.

I'm not really sure why you would. But you could. And this is the mileagerun forum, afterall.

Super cheap deal if you're into inaugural flights. Might even get a slice of cake and a goodie bag.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Super cheap deal if you're into inaugural flights. Might even get a slice of cake and a goodie bag.
Yeah, I posted this because while it's 100% impractical as a means of transportation or even "mileage running," some airline geek with nothing better to do will probably be interested.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 1:57 pm

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
It's a good rate to combine with a return on another airline. It essentially cuts the air fare in half, but you'd have to take the train to Philadelphia or New York which won't be that much either. I'm looking at it for a girl's mini vacay in NYC as my bestie lives in Nashville and doesn't get to do much travel wise. She's never been to NYC so this is the perfect opportunity for her.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 2:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chicaloca453
It's a good rate to combine with a return on another airline. It essentially cuts the air fare in half, but you'd have to take the train to Philadelphia or New York which won't be that much either. I'm looking at it for a girl's mini vacay in NYC as my bestie lives in Nashville and doesn't get to do much travel wise. She's never been to NYC so this is the perfect opportunity for her.
Yup, and it's also a Tuesday: probably everyone's least favorite day for discretionary travel. BTW, Spirit flies ATL-ACY, but I don't think anyone is going to find that airfare to be attractive enough to bother with (seems to be almost $150 ow).
Old Apr 1, 2014, 6:23 am

The $36 round trip ILG-ATL-ILG fare is still available. Hmmmm, if they can't sell out of practically freebie tickets, I wonder how well that bodes for success of the route?
Old Apr 1, 2014, 7:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by iahphx
The DTW r/t is in the morning before the ATL turn in the afternoon. If it didn't mean a 5:30am train out of NYP (and a very tight call on boarding at ILG) or a hotel the night before I'd probably do both. As it is I think I'm going to do the ATL turn. For $34 (14% off with promo code NOFOOLIN) I'll spend a lot more on Amtrak than Frontier, but I do like inaugurals.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 8:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The $36 round trip ILG-ATL-ILG fare is still available. Hmmmm, if they can't sell out of practically freebie tickets, I wonder how well that bodes for success of the route?
I would think the smart promo would to be to offer good sale prices for a month, and then folks might actually try it. What good is a cheap one-way fare on one day?
Old Apr 1, 2014, 2:47 pm

Aww geez, there must be something wrong with me. I pulled the trigger on this deal and will be taking a silly ILG-ATL-ILG joyride on the 29th.

It's a 2 hour ride up to ILG for me but I like the idea of taking a commercial flight out of Delaware; one of only 7 states I haven't flown in/out of and I consider Delaware one of the "rarest" states for commercial flights.

Besides, I like free cake and water cannon salutes.

Last edited by MileageAddict; Apr 1, 2014 at 3:38 pm
Old Apr 1, 2014, 5:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Aww geez, there must be something wrong with me.
Same thing that's wrong with me, I suppose.

See you on board.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 5:49 pm

You can actually take a train to Wilmington train station from NYP if you like, there's a downtown train station, although it's still several miles from the airport. I flew out of there once about 10 years ago on a corporate plane, haven't been there since Frontier showed up. Or if you want to go for super cheap there is Bolt bus and I think Megabus, fares from $1 to perhaps $15 or $20 NYC to PHL 30th st train station

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.