Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Which hotel's Club Lounge in Dubai offer Champagne?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2020, 10:12 am
Suspended
Original Poster

I was very disappointed to learn that the Ritz-Carlton does not offer Champagne anymore. Is there any other hotel still offering Champagne?
Old Aug 16, 2020, 8:03 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by i_travel_for_work
I was very disappointed to learn that the Ritz-Carlton does not offer Champagne anymore. Is there any other hotel still offering Champagne?
Hi, are you referring to the RC in DIFC?

The RC in JBR offers some bubbles but as far as I remember they fall under the 'sparkling wine' category (admittedly all RC lounges I've been in offered me only sparking wine, so actually a shame that I wasn't aware of the DIFC earlier).

I have never tried any other hotels than the Marriotts in Dubai (JW Marriott also only - cheap - sparkling wine) so I am not aware of the Jumeirah's etc offer actual champagne.
Old Aug 16, 2020, 11:27 am

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
Sheraton MOE had some very good champagne the in October, no idea what they are doing now.

I don't know what brand it was but I was drinking with a guy who was a big shot in the wine industry and he loved it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.