Search

Dubai

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2014, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium / HH Diamond / Hyatt Explorist
Dubai

I'm heading to Dubai for a few days.

I'm looking for recommendations on which area to stay in or even hotel.
I'm looking at IHG hotels first & HH second.
My most important factor is close to food & least important is close to shopping.

Thanks
Old Nov 29, 2014, 3:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Well the IC Festival City is a fine IHG choice. If you book, or get upgraded to, a Club room you will find it's one of the best IC clubs there is. Plenty to eat throughout the day. And Festival City is a shopping and dining mall, but relatively small in comparison to the huge mega-malls in Dubai. You can take a cab over to those if you wanted. There is also a nice Crowne Plaza on the same property.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 9:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium / HH Diamond / Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by stimpy
Well the IC Festival City is a fine IHG choice. If you book, or get upgraded to, a Club room you will find it's one of the best IC clubs there is. Plenty to eat throughout the day. And Festival City is a shopping and dining mall, but relatively small in comparison to the huge mega-malls in Dubai. You can take a cab over to those if you wanted. There is also a nice Crowne Plaza on the same property.
Thank You

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.