Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2004, 9:23 am
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
Question Moving to Cherry Hills, NJ

My brother-in-law just landed a gig with a company in Cherry Hills, NJ

I just wanted to knows about the area. I think he is going to move there first thing next year, and he is looking for an apartment to rent for at least 6 months, after that he wants to buy a town home or a condo.

Any suggestions, areas he might be good, areas to avoid?

Thanks
Old Nov 11, 2004, 9:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by jfe
My brother-in-law just landed a gig with a company in Cherry Hills, NJ

I just wanted to knows about the area. I think he is going to move there first thing next year, and he is looking for an apartment to rent for at least 6 months, after that he wants to buy a town home or a condo.

Any suggestions, areas he might be good, areas to avoid?

Thanks
It's actually Cherry Hill, NJ. It's a suburb of Philadelphia. For recommendations, I'll leave that to the next poster!
Old Nov 11, 2004, 9:44 am
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
Wink

As you can see, I am not familiar with the place
Old Nov 11, 2004, 1:53 pm

Let me add a welcome to your brother-in-law as he relocates to Cherry Hill, NJ.

It is indeed a suburb of Philadelphia. It is a very affluent area of Southern New Jersey, but suffers from suburban sprawl and the build up of strip malls, too many highways, etc. It's not a particularly picturesque city, but at the least has enough resources (stores, restaurants, etc.) for convenience.

You definitely need a car in this area. Neighboring towns I would recommend examining for rentals/condos are Haddonfield (very nice and historic) and Collingswood. There are a bit quieter, but still accessible to public transit for easy training into Philadelphia for better dining/cultural options.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.