Wiki Posts
Search

BWI Security check time (WN)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2009, 8:52 am
Original Poster

BWI Security check time (WN)

Dear Group,

I am going to fly from BWI to PDX on the coming Friday (Departure time 3:55PM). This will be my first time flying out of BWI, and I am slightly concerned about the check-in time -- I have to acknowledge that being someone from the Pacific NW, I am not particularly at ease in the east coast due to the population difference.

I am wondering how much time I should leave myself for the security check at BWI. I am flying with Southwest. So it will be terminal 1.

Please kindly give me some ideas. I would highly appreciate your help!

Regards,
Frank
Old Oct 21, 2009, 5:01 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by chatterbox
Dear Group,

I have to acknowledge that being someone from the Pacific NW, I am not particularly at ease in the east coast due to the population difference.
I have to confess I have no idea what this means. But anyway, 90 minutes before your flight will give you more than enough time.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 2:00 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Amtrak Guest Rewards
This might come from being a local and being familiar with it, but BWI's lines are pretty reasonable every time I'm there. Especially in the A-B area, where they have the new equipment and stuff down to a science and are built to handle the SWA crowd.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.