Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 12, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: goldenbear
For convenience every day. link to play: https://29ways.marriott.com/

Can now win more than once.

If interested in other free travel sweeps (not confined to MAR), visit the Flyertalk Free Travel Contests & Sweeps forum
Print Wikipost

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2018, 7:57 am

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Originally Posted by funkbandit
Since every day is a new competition you can win a prize every day. Even if it's just 29x 50 points.

BTW: How can INSTANT prizes post 6-8 weeks later???
That's not how I read it, and it seems like mostly everyone got nothing on the second day if they won something the first day.

Well the prize is revealed INSTANTLY, you just don't get them till 6-8 weeks later... plus it's just a whooping 50 points...
Old Oct 12, 2018, 8:08 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
If the chance to win 50 points (which is what I got) is 1:2, then half of people will win 50 points. Now, if that half of players can't win another instant prize then each day half of the players will be incentivized to drop out. That would result in less and less players every day, which doesn't seem to be a result the sponsor wants.

On the other hand, the rules also say, "Limit one (1) Game Play/entry per person/email address per day," which means each day is a different game play. If the definition of "Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per person" meant per game play, then you could win every day. Since no one has yet reported two 50 point wins, there's unfortunately no evidence to suggest that would be correct.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 8:24 am

Programs: UA 1K, MR Titanium, IHG Gold, National Exec
500 pts... 10x better than 50 pts.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 8:26 am

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Originally Posted by daloosh
On the other hand, the rules also say, "Limit one (1) Game Play/entry per person/email address per day," which means each day is a different game play. If the definition of "Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per person" meant per game play, then you could win every day. Since no one has yet reported two 50 point wins, there's unfortunately no evidence to suggest that would be correct.
That entry is for the grand prize, which to be honest I don't see myself playing this after 5 days of try out just for 50 points.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 8:51 am
Suspended

I won 1000 points and 50 points and both time didn't receive any email notifications(confirmation)

. Anyone having this kind of problem?
Old Oct 12, 2018, 9:36 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Originally Posted by Vince Chan
I won 1000 points and 50 points and both time didn't receive any email notifications(confirmation)

Cool and congrats! Well now we have evidence that you can win every day! That will bring me back tomorrow.
And I didn't get any email confirmation of my big 50 point win, either.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 9:40 am

same account? if so you are the first one I heard won both day
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:02 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
Originally Posted by Vince Chan

My notification email got stuck in my spam filter. It was from [email protected]
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:31 am

Programs: Nexus/GE, UA/MPG, Bonvoy Tit, LTP
Originally Posted by margarita girl
I was expecting a win of a 7 night stay in the Maldives. 167 Starwood points deserves its own thread? I guess our expectations have dropped immensely.
Indeed. In my case 50 pts. or 16.66 old SPG points. I have just wet myself with excitement.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:38 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by DonnyJohn
same account? if so you are the first one I heard won both day
No, my account won 50 points, my friend won 1000 points , both of us didn't receive any email.

I change my residence address before the game though..
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:39 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by daloosh
Cool and congrats! Well now we have evidence that you can win every day! That will bring me back tomorrow.
And I didn't get any email confirmation of my big 50 point win, either.
Cool. At least I 'm not the only one
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:54 am

Programs: Marriott: Platinum/LT Silver, AS: MVP
Day 1: 50 points
Day 2: Sweepstakes entry, plus a promotion to LT Platinum Premier!

(That status appears only on the promotion page when I'm logged in, my profile correctly shows me as a non-LT Platinum Premier. Marriott IT is very bad.)
Old Oct 12, 2018, 11:19 am

50 points
Old Oct 12, 2018, 11:34 am

Programs: Marriott TITANIUM, BWR Dia, IHG, Millemiglia Alitalia
Members living in ITALY are incredibly excluded from this game...
Old Oct 12, 2018, 11:49 am

50 and 0, this is definitely better than last year's NFL promo!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.