Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Has anyone successfully transferred points to Virgin since the merger?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2018, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

just tried to transfer my SPG points to virgin atlantic for a flight that is only on hold for the next 24 hours. Kept getting the error that my virgin account number is not recognized. Spent 90 minutes on the phone getting escalated up the chain of marriott people, even involving the spg legacy department and their virgin atlantic contact person - the consensus is that NO airline transfers have been processable since the merger, and that it may take "two days, two weeks, two months" to get it fixed. This is despite status.marriott.com saying that as of 8/30 "Members can transfer up to 80K points to airline miles per day" to airline partners

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.