Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Any Residence Inns on a Beach (East coast)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2004, 4:50 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone know of a Residence Inn (or any Marriott) that allows pets and is on a beach on the east coast? Residence Inns usually has a fee for pets, but the directory doesn's allow you to search for a 'beach' location and perhaps some of you know of a few.
Old Nov 27, 2004, 5:09 pm

Programs: The usual for over 7 Million paid miles flown to date... My first paid flight was on a DC3.
Recently stayed (between hurricanes) at a Courtyard on the beach in Key West. Don't know about pets allowed.
Old Nov 28, 2004, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Thanks for your note. Unfortunately, few if any Courtyards or Marriotts will accept pets. Marriott tells me the only ones that will are Residence Inns and Townplace.

Strangely, Marriott themselves cannot search their database of resorts to find out which ones have a 'beach' location - if you tell them what state thay can search manually for you, but not universally.
Old Nov 28, 2004, 10:59 am

Originally Posted by pwrshift
Thanks for your note. Unfortunately, few if any Courtyards or Marriotts will accept pets. Marriott tells me the only ones that will are Residence Inns and Townplace.

Strangely, Marriott themselves cannot search their database of resorts to find out which ones have a 'beach' location - if you tell them what state thay can search manually for you, but not universally.
I don't know if this will help you much, but all Starwoods in North America will accept pets, although some have weight limits. I've always made reservations on the web, then called the hotel after the reservation is made and let them know that my dog will be with me. Have a great vacation.
Old Nov 28, 2004, 4:59 pm

Programs: UA *G 1MM LT United Club & Global Entry
????????

Originally Posted by pwrshift
Strangely, Marriott themselves cannot search their database of resorts to find out which ones have a 'beach' location.....
Wow, not true:

1) Go to residenceinn.com or Marriott.com for that matter

2) Select the "more seach options" option

3) At this point you can specify the Marriott hotel brand, beach, pets permitted, or dozens of other search criteria

SunLover
Old Nov 28, 2004, 5:57 pm
Original Poster

SunLover, I want to do ONE search of ALL Marriotts in ALL STATES to find all the places in the USA that permit pets and are on a beach. Couldn't get it to do it as it keeps insists I put in not only a single state but the city, which really slows down the search. If you know how to do this, please let me know. Thanks.
Old Nov 28, 2004, 9:39 pm

Programs: UA Premier, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
The RI in Delray Beach, FL almost meets your requirements. Although it is not beach front, it is 1/2 block down Atlantic Ave and many rooms have ocean views. It is also pet friendly. Lots of restaurants and night life nearby. A very good location.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.