Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All together now.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2018, 2:40 am

Programs: Virtuoso Luxury Travel Agent; Bonvoy Titanium Elite; Hilton Diamond
I'm growing concerned. I was Platinum Premier Elite (87 nights w/ Marriott this year + 12 nights with SPG). I was Platinum Premier Elite last I checked yesterday as well, but upon checking today I'm Platinum Elite? What's happening lol
Old Aug 22, 2018, 3:08 am

Programs: SPG/Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Accor Sliver A+, UA Sliver, CA Silver, AA Gold, MU Silver
Was platinum before, should be platinum premier as marriott announced, but become a platinum now.
Had a stay yesterday, and at the front, the staff told me in system I am a "correctly" platinum member.

I don't know if marriott is going to fix this later or I should call to fix it.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 6:36 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Like others reporting here, I should be Platinum Premier but am still stuck on Platinum. I understand people saying you need to wait a while for things to straighten, but whereas an awful lot of those who got unexpectedly bumped up from Gold to Plat have now been sent back down to Gold, I'm still not aware of any reports from people who got unexpected downgrades (PP to Plat) who have had their status corrected to PP. It's been 5 days so I would have expected some DPs from people whose status had been rectified accordingly.

Some people affected by this are those who completed a challenge from MR Gold. I hope that Marriott isn't now going to come out and say that such people only get Platinum in the new scheme because they were actually an unpublished level of 'pseudo Platinum'!
Old Aug 22, 2018, 7:39 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by BigE
I'm jealous of the people who merely have the wrong information showing online, because I still can't even log in to either of my accounts.
Likewise
Try following their instructions and still bupkiss
here is what I get
Please correct the following and try again. We are unable to process your request at this time due to an unprocessable condition. Please try again later.

What an Effing horsesshhiitt process MR - I really don't give a flying F about be patient, you have had enough time - just do your Effing job
Old Aug 22, 2018, 8:10 am

Are "unprocessable conditions" a Platinum benefit, or should I presume that I have been upgraded to Platinum Premier?
Old Aug 22, 2018, 8:19 am

Programs: UA 1K and Million Miler, *A Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hertz Five Star,
Originally Posted by arlflyer
Are "unprocessable conditions" a Platinum benefit, or should I presume that I have been upgraded to Platinum Premier?
I am in the same boat this morning trying to access website via multiple browsers. App works fine!
Old Aug 22, 2018, 8:38 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
I've tried combining accounts and all I keep getting is:

Unable to Sign In

This service is temporarily unavailable. But don't worry, we're on it. Please try again later.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 8:41 am

Unable to log in last night and this morning... ugggh
Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:14 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Delta Skymiles Platinum
I have tried over and over again to combine the accounts without success. I click on "get started" from my Marriott account, and I get a message that says "sign in to verify your SPG account". I assume it wants my SPG credentials. I enter them (the new SPG account number I got when I logged in on Monday for the first time since the merger) , and all I get is a message saying "The content could not be loaded".

What am I doing wrong?
Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:17 am

Location: Homosassa, FL & Ringwood, NJ -UA-G(Lifetime); SPG-Plat (Lifetime)
Can't get in also due to an 'Unprocessable condition'. Terrible situation with so many months to prepare.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:23 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott LTPP, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by MW147
I have tried over and over again to combine the accounts without success. I click on "get started" from my Marriott account, and I get a message that says "sign in to verify your SPG account". I assume it wants my SPG credentials. I enter them (the new SPG account number I got when I logged in on Monday for the first time since the merger) , and all I get is a message saying "The content could not be loaded".

What am I doing wrong?
Nothing. Sign in is globally down this morning on Marriott.com.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:26 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Delta Skymiles Platinum
Originally Posted by phltraveler
Nothing. Sign in is globally down this morning on Marriott.com.
I was getting the same message yesterday when sign in was fine.

And I was able to sign in to my Marriott account earlier this morning, and was still getting the same message. But now I can't even sign in. So........I will try again later.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:43 am

Programs: UA 1K/1.5MM, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz PC, National Emerald Executive
I am missing 6 elite-qualifying nights after the conversion. I had 41 nights in my SPG account prior to Aug 18th, but only 35 showed up after 18th and when i combined account, only 35 SPG nights came into combined account. This is quite concerning, as I do not plan to significantly exceed 75-night threshold needed for Platinum Elite renewal.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:46 am
xar

Programs: Starriott Plat Premier
Originally Posted by MW147

What am I doing wrong?
Same, i am unable to combine my accounts too.
Also i find the text "Sign in to verify your SPG" account very misleading. Sign in using my SPG credentials or MR? When i did a forget password it brings me back to MR Website.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:48 am

Programs: DL DM, MARRIOTT AMBASSADOR LIFETIME TITANIUM
Same, can't merge accounts. Kind of funny how they say easily. Same message that was given on SPG by lurker. Marriott has very bad communication about what is going on during the time they are trying to impress new members of combined program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.