Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Anyone having booking issues on Chrome?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2017, 8:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP

I use Chrome. And for some reason, I can't adjust rates, dates on marriott.com website. It just refuses to budge.

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions.. or issues similar. Prefer Chrome cos it remembers my password and if I use another browser, it doesn't have auto-fill.

Thx
Old Sep 18, 2017, 9:23 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Chrome (on Linux and Android) is the only browser I use, and I haven't had any issues in years.
Old Sep 18, 2017, 10:45 pm

Programs: UA MM (recovering former 1K), Marriott Titanium Lifetime
I use Chrome exclusively, with no issues, up until recently.

They've updated the website, and certain things that were solid aren't working properly, e.g. remembering my username/ID, etc.

Normal crappy Marriott IT, I'd say.
Old Sep 18, 2017, 11:26 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by garkster
and certain things that were solid aren't working properly, e.g. remembering my username/ID
That's on the browser- the browser fills in those fields based on website address and form name- so if they've moved those around as the website's been redone, the browser can't fill them out. You'll need to either make the browser resave the form data, or erase what's there (Settings->Advanced) and do it over agian.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 4:29 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
To get things to work I have to go back to Home screen a few times over the last week.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 5:07 am

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
I had similar problems yesterday using Firefox (couldn't use drop down menus to adjust dates, etc. from the main booking page), so I don't think it's a browser issue. FYI, if you just press enter with the default date (today's date), then you should be able to adjust everything from the search results page.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 4:35 pm

Programs: AS (75K+ miles flown) | Marriott Rewards | MLife Sapphire | Identity Silver | Hertz Gold Plus |
Originally Posted by Low Roller
I had similar problems yesterday using Firefox (couldn't use drop down menus to adjust dates, etc. from the main booking page), so I don't think it's a browser issue. FYI, if you just press enter with the default date (today's date), then you should be able to adjust everything from the search results page.
Same problem I've been having the last two/three weeks. Signing into my account fixes the dates adjust page for me.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:42 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I've had the same issue going on sever months now. Each subsequent search from the home page doesn't allow date changes or revisions on the "Special Rates" tab. I end up closing the browser and restarting. I've had a couple reservations that I've had to promptly cancel because of this issue. It's a continuing issue.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 4:03 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
I couldn't change number of guests per room today on the inquiry page by clicking the "+" symbol.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 6:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by Low Roller
Agreed. Safari, Chrome and Firefox all having issues for me.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 10:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by CO-PLAT
I couldn't change number of guests per room today on the inquiry page by clicking the "+" symbol.
I've had this problem for a few weeks. On that one pull down menu neither room number, adults nor children can be changed. Once a search is run the subsequent page can be adjusted.

This is the only functionality that is inop.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.