FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards-427/)
-   -   Anyone else having trouble getting emailed receipts? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards/1857246-anyone-else-having-trouble-getting-emailed-receipts.html)

sixsixsixtynine Jul 28, 17 9:52 am

Anyone else having trouble getting emailed receipts?

Three stays since Memorial Day (SHS Overland Park, SHS Ardmore, TPS Wichita East) and only received the TPS one without prodding customer service.

ryw Jul 28, 17 11:39 am

Originally Posted by sixsixsixtynine (Post 28619363)
Three stays since Memorial Day (SHS Overland Park, SHS Ardmore, TPS Wichita East) and only received the TPS one without prodding customer service.

I've had email receipts come through for my post-Memorial Day stays. (Although I usually check out at the counter and ask for an email copy if they don't already say that they will email me a copy).

Would it work for you to download the bill by logging in to your Marriott account?

Mr. Vker Jul 28, 17 4:50 pm

They have stopped completely for me. I even had a property tell me they emailed the folio to me and it never arrived.

nightowlrn Jul 28, 17 6:01 pm

No problems here. Check your spam folder maybe?

MAXII Jul 28, 17 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by Mr. Vker (Post 28620900)
They have stopped completely for me. I even had a property tell me they emailed the folio to me and it never arrived.

Same here.🤔

weld3z Jul 28, 17 8:23 pm

Same + missing stay !!
seriously Marriott it's a dream to complete more than 3-4 stays without sending missing stay form or call after waiting 20 days ..
must find a solution we are in 2017 and it's worse than when we was 2000 ?

GoSh4rks Jul 28, 17 8:26 pm

I haven't gotten any in months. And the Marriott -> Concur link has also been broken.

t1c Jul 28, 17 9:26 pm

I have been having issues also...

bawm Jul 29, 17 5:05 am

Hasn't worked for me in a very long time.

thoitrangeva Jul 29, 17 9:44 am

I haven't gotten any in months. And the Marriott

TWToKM Jul 30, 17 6:40 pm

I just had two stays from last week show up in my junk mailbox. Never had a problem with this happening until now.

nequine Jul 31, 17 1:01 am

In our recent mulit-city holiday, I got them all straight away (usually they went to junk folder so had to remember and look there) apart from one hotel but a quick call to them and they re-sent it out to me and I then got it.

hockeyinsider Aug 1, 17 7:01 am

I get them about 60% of the time domestically, but never internationally.

maracle Aug 2, 17 8:18 pm

I get them when I indicate on mobile checkout not to send, and don't get them when I do (not literally, but there seems to be no rhyme or reason).

Meanwhile I just had a stay post with no points for the room charges, and another stay didn't post at all. I looked at my folio and they didn't charge me for the room! Just for a soda and candy bar. And no pending charge on my card.

This is what I remember hyatt being like several years back...I had to watch everything like a hawk. Marriott must be making a lot of changes for the SPG merger, software quality is rapidly declining.