Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott rewards Business Credit Card??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2012, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, CO, AA

I got the premier visa for 70k sign up in october.
I am looking for a referral or link for any kind of bonus for a business card signup.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 3:28 pm

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, MileagePlus Silver & Others.
Originally Posted by cotter77
I got the premier visa for 70k sign up in october.
I am looking for a referral or link for any kind of bonus for a business card signup.
What I'm curious about is--do they stack? Can you get both the personal and the business card bonus signups?
Old Aug 22, 2012, 3:08 pm
Company Representative - Marriott Concierge

Originally Posted by suspire
What I'm curious about is--do they stack? Can you get both the personal and the business card bonus signups?
You may receive the activation bonus points (as long as you are a first-time Marriott Rewards Business Card Cardmember with a new account); however, previous and existing Marriott Rewards Credit Cardmembers (including the Marriott Rewards and Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Cards) are not eligible to receive additional free night certificates.

Best Regards,

Drew

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.