Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Renaissance $100 Savings Certificate

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Renaissance $100 Savings Certificate

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2012, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Top Tiers for 2013 AA, MR, PC Thanks FT!
Question Renaissance $100 Savings Certificate

I am contemplating making a reservation at a Renaissance which gives a $100 Renaissance Savings Certificate with the rate (good for a future 2 night stay). Does anyone know if these are like the Marriott bonus bucks that are good at just about any of the Marriott family of hotels or would these be specific to Renaissance?
Old Jul 13, 2012, 6:10 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
please provide the words used in the special rate.......

Originally Posted by dalm
I am contemplating making a reservation at a Renaissance which gives a $100 Renaissance Savings Certificate with the rate (good for a future 2 night stay). Does anyone know if these are like the Marriott bonus bucks that are good at just about any of the Marriott family of hotels or would these be specific to Renaissance?
Old Jul 13, 2012, 6:40 am
Original Poster

These are the only references to the "savings" I could find.

"PROMOTIONAL CODE: R9H

What's this?

Looking for a unique discovery? Something new, exciting, and remarkable? Renaissance Resorts specialize in navigating its guests to uncovering the true destination gems.

Book your stay at one of our Renaissance Resorts for our Rediscover Renaissance package:
Enjoy great savings off our leisure rates, and just in case that's not enough to get your discovery vacation started off right, we'll have two of our signature cocktails waiting on you at check-in, and a $100 Renaissance Voucher so you can do it all over again in the future!"

"Rate Rules

Rediscover and Revisit, based upon availability, see Rate Rules
Additional Information

Discover and Return to Renaissance
Offer Valid July 1-Sept. 30, 2012
-Standard Room with 1 King or 2 Queen Beds
-Complimentary Renaissance Signature Drink for two at Mist.
(two drinks total)
-100 dollar Renaissance Saving Coupon"

Another hotel's rate rules "100.00 dollar Renaissance Savings Coupon - 8 month expiration date"

Last edited by dalm; Jul 13, 2012 at 6:47 am Reason: additional info
Old Jul 13, 2012, 7:23 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
That would be the Renaissance Seaworld - Resort.

The certificate you will receive is only good at Renaissance properties world wide (and the one recived last week expires in February)
Old Jul 13, 2012, 7:31 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
+1

Originally Posted by jonathansullivan
The certificate you will receive is only good at Renaissance properties world wide
Old Jul 13, 2012, 10:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
While not good at all Marriotts brands worldwide, there are some nice Ren properties.

So if the promo rate is good & you think you'll be staying at a Ren in the next 8 months, then I'd say go for it. But if neither of those apply, then don't

Cheers.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info. There is a Marriott Rewards members rate of $80/night and the "relax & return" rate is $101. I'll have to make my choice.
Unfortunately, there is a high fee for parking at this hotel. Anybody had luck asking for a waiver of the fee?
Old Jul 14, 2012, 12:49 am

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Plat
I am interested as well. I'll be staying over 5 nights next month.

On the promos, look under RENhotels.com and see all applicable promos there. I found one where I could get a $50 nightly credit for a total of $250 that could be used for anything except room and taxes. And best of all, I was told you don't have to use all $50 nightly as its cumulative. They'll just deduct $250 from your incidentals.

Originally Posted by dalm
Thanks for the info. There is a Marriott Rewards members rate of $80/night and the "relax & return" rate is $101. I'll have to make my choice.
Unfortunately, there is a high fee for parking at this hotel. Anybody had luck asking for a waiver of the fee?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.