Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Converting a business stay to a meeting?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2012, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

So i don't know if this is possible, but this I just thought of this.

I have a job coming up where I will be staying at a Courtyard with 4 other individuals for about 6 weeks, Mon-Fri each week. I believe one of my co-workers went ahead and reserved the rooms for us at a corporate rate. With the rooms already booked, is there any way to have Marriott recognize each weekly stay as a separate meeting event and get myself considered as the event coordinator to get the points?
Old Jul 7, 2012, 10:37 pm

Programs: Delta Plat Kool-Aid Drinker, Hyatt Diamond, SPG GM, Marriott GM, Hilton GM, and Priority Club GM

Good luck with that... Lol. You can get credit for your room by giving your MR at checkin in, but there not going to do that.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 10:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
your answer is contained w/i Marriott's published rules.............
https://www.marriott.com/Multimedia/...am_details.pdf

Originally Posted by rcross23
I have a job coming up where I will be staying at a Courtyard with 4 other individuals for about 6 weeks, Mon-Fri each week. I believe one of my co-workers went ahead and reserved the rooms for us at a corporate rate. With the rooms already booked, is there any way to have Marriott recognize each weekly stay as a separate meeting event and get myself considered as the event coordinator to get the points?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.