FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa - Canada [Master Thread] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/910579-jw-marriott-rosseau-muskoka-resort-spa-canada-master-thread.html)

najama2 Nov 10, 2022 7:34 am

We've stayed here twice and got upgraded to 1 bedroom suite garden view both times as platinum members. Platinum breakfast is also very generous at $75/person/day ($150/day). Although my wife and I always feel the soft product at this property is lacking. The hard product is nice.

margarita girl Nov 10, 2022 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by najama2 (Post 34747490)
We've stayed here twice and got upgraded to 1 bedroom suite garden view both times as platinum members. Platinum breakfast is also very generous at $75/person/day ($150/day). Although my wife and I always feel the soft product at this property is lacking. The hard product is nice.

Are you sure about that? It was $75/day for 2 people when I was there 2 yrs ago. The breakfast entrees were $20-25/person but there was a Canadian breakfast that included juice and coffee for about $30 which our server recommended from what I can remember. How could you possibly spend $75/person at breakfast?

najama2 Nov 10, 2022 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by margarita girl (Post 34748591)
Are you sure about that? It was $75/day for 2 people when I was there 2 yrs ago. The breakfast entrees were $20-25/person but there was a Canadian breakfast that included juice and coffee for about $30 which our server recommended from what I can remember. How could you possibly spend $75/person at breakfast?

You're right my memory is a bit hazy. It's $75/day for 2 people. Which is still generous.

margarita girl Nov 10, 2022 2:56 pm

Originally Posted by najama2 (Post 34748635)
You're right my memory is a bit hazy. It's $75/day for 2 people. Which is still generous.

We managed to spend all of it. I found my folio. Breakfast for 2 was $80.93 with tax and tip, and a $75 credit was applied to our folio. So it’s fair given the breakfast prices. :tu:

sxc234 Mar 30, 2023 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by margarita girl (Post 34748645)
We managed to spend all of it. I found my folio. Breakfast for 2 was $80.93 with tax and tip, and a $75 credit was applied to our folio. So it’s fair given the breakfast prices. :tu:

will be my first time staying at this property as a platinum. Can the $75/day credit only be used for breakfast or can it be applied to lunch/dinner?

margarita girl Mar 30, 2023 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by sxc234 (Post 35130262)
will be my first time staying at this property as a platinum. Can the $75/day credit only be used for breakfast or can it be applied to lunch/dinner?

I believe you can only order from the breakfast menu, even though you could spread it out throughout the day.