FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   List of publicly usable Marriott reservation codes (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/685162-list-publicly-usable-marriott-reservation-codes.html)

gre Jul 29, 2008 5:50 am

government or NPR rates honored in GB?

I got a great discount using the government rate in York GB in October. Reading the Marriott Ts and Cs it appears that this rate (if offered) should work for a US government employee in any country. Anyone have experience?

Got a 50% reduction using NPR in Newcastle upon Tyne also in October. It came up as the Entertainment rate, but heck, I've got an Entertainment card. Anyone with experience with this discount?

socrates Jul 29, 2008 6:24 am

Originally Posted by gre (Post 10113280)
Got a 50% reduction using NPR in Newcastle upon Tyne also in October. It came up as the Entertainment rate, but heck, I've got an Entertainment card. Anyone with experience with this discount?

Just bring your entertainment card and you should be fine

TrojanHorse Jul 29, 2008 6:34 am

Originally Posted by gre (Post 10113280)
I got a great discount using the government rate in York GB in October. Reading the Marriott Ts and Cs it appears that this rate (if offered) should work for a US government employee in any country. Anyone have experience?

I bought the entertainment card the spring of 07 just b/c the discounts to a couple of the properties I was staying at was so incredible it was just worth it to have it just in case the asked which they never did at any of the properties. Since I was on longer stays, I do estimate I saved close to a couple grand just by using that rate.. got points and stay credit too ^

gre Jul 29, 2008 6:36 am

Originally Posted by socrates (Post 10113386)
Just bring your entertainment card and you should be fine

Funny thing, on a different trip I got the best rate at a *wood hotel in Vienna using Entertainment. I just looked through the book again and didn't see anything about Marriott or *wood.

Anthemflyer Jul 29, 2008 11:14 am

LPR code

I just used this code to check a CY in San Diego. The message said local code "Traveler's Aid", but did not mention ID required. The price went from $189 to $99 per night.

socrates Jul 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by gre (Post 10113428)
Funny thing, on a different trip I got the best rate at a *wood hotel in Vienna using Entertainment. I just looked through the book again and didn't see anything about Marriott or *wood.

it's up to individual hotels if they wish to participate

socrates Jul 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by Anthemflyer (Post 10115006)
I just used this code to check a CY in San Diego. The message said local code "Traveler's Aid", but did not mention ID required. The price went from $189 to $99 per night.

my guess is this hotel is near the airport? I would imagine you would need something from the traveler's aid society desk at the airport to receive the rate so be prepared to pay the rack rate if you're not able to produce the required document

gre Jul 30, 2008 7:24 am

I just ried NPR for HKG in January and it came up with a fantastic price at the JW, however, it said "Incentive Award Worldwide (valid any day), do not quote price...".

The rate rules say "be prepared to turn in your incentive stay certificate". Anyone know what this is?

GlennTheBaker Jul 30, 2008 10:20 am

Originally Posted by gre (Post 10119984)
I just ried NPR for HKG in January and it came up with a fantastic price at the JW, however, it said "Incentive Award Worldwide (valid any day), do not quote price...".

The rate rules say "be prepared to turn in your incentive stay certificate". Anyone know what this is?

It is an absolute cast-iron 'you'll be paying the rack rate' unless you happen to have the relevant Incentive Stay Certificate.......

gre Jul 30, 2008 10:24 am

Originally Posted by GlennTheBaker (Post 10121088)
It is an absolute cast-iron 'you'll be paying the rack rate' unless you happen to have the relevant Incentive Stay Certificate.......

That's exactly what I figured but I was curious as to what the certs are.

sophiegirl Jul 30, 2008 10:44 am

Originally Posted by gre (Post 10121106)
That's exactly what I figured but I was curious as to what the certs are.

They are "reward" type certificate (usually) issued by a company/corporation to reward employees.

margarita girl Aug 6, 2008 2:11 pm

Can anyone shed light on what these 2 rate codes are for:
  • M11 Marriott Rewards Member Offers
  • M12 Marriott Rewards Elite Offers

They give a very good rate at an airport Marriott (normally $189, and am getting a $99 rate with these codes). The fare rules don't say anything. If I try to reserve a room, it says the following beside the rate:

Member Exclusive Rate ** Two Double Beds or One King Bed** Deluxe Room
I'd like to go for this, but want to be sure I'm eligible.

sophiegirl Aug 6, 2008 2:42 pm

M10, M11, and M12 codes may be used if you are a Marriott Rewards Member.

Technically, you cannot use these codes AND use a Bonus Buck or Premium Pound; as they are considered a "membership" rate code, much like AAA. YMMV.

VA1379 Aug 6, 2008 3:36 pm

What is M10? I have never heard of that rate code. M11 is for all Marriott Reward members, and M12 is for anyone that is at least silver.

sophiegirl Aug 7, 2008 3:50 am

M10 - I have it from an old list of publically available Marriott codes; and I have it listed under "MR only"...........but what it actually is/was, haven't a clue.

margarita girl Aug 7, 2008 5:39 am

Originally Posted by sophiegirl (Post 10160931)
M10, M11, and M12 codes may be used if you are a Marriott Rewards Member.

Thanks for the confirmation sophiegirl!

guya Aug 7, 2008 2:40 pm

What does it mean when I enter INC - I guess the stay is not free?!

onlysuites Aug 9, 2008 1:38 am

I have just got a good rate by using the WKD (weekend code) on the Marriot website. It says that its a Jet Star special weekend rate. Doesn't mention anything about ID or anything else?

Could I be asked questions on where I got the promotion code from?

sophiegirl Aug 9, 2008 4:16 am

When I have seen WKD it has meant "weekend"; and has always been available to anyone.

socrates Aug 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by lallyr (Post 10174776)
I have just got a good rate by using the WKD (weekend code) on the Marriot website. It says that its a Jet Star special weekend rate. Doesn't mention anything about ID or anything else?

Could I be asked questions on where I got the promotion code from?

I would recommend calling the hotel where you saw the rate available and asking them what the Jet Star special rate is

onlysuites Aug 11, 2008 3:28 am

Originally Posted by socrates (Post 10180203)
I would recommend calling the hotel where you saw the rate available and asking them what the Jet Star special rate is

I did that. Apparently it's just their weekend rate. Cool. ^

surrealuvr Aug 25, 2008 7:19 pm

do any of these codes work for the carribean or costa rica ?

GlennTheBaker Aug 25, 2008 11:10 pm

Originally Posted by surrealuvr (Post 10259266)
do any of these codes work for the carribean or costa rica ?

Try 'em and find out.

lancashirelass Sep 2, 2008 4:32 pm

Lpr

Just used LPR code in CA and it knocked $100 off the rack rate! :DThe rate details show "Fall Bounce Back" promo - and incl is a $50 voucher. I believe it's a weekend promo. Doesn't state anything about special ID reqd. Has anyone else used this code and come up with any probs when checking in?

rmiller774 Sep 2, 2008 6:24 pm

I used the code LPR for the Fairfield Inn in Great Falls, MT., and received a rate of $59.95 while the regular internet rate is $114. Rather than to phone the motel direct, I sent an email to Marriott internet customer care asking if I was legit in using the LPR code and was informed that "Our records indicate the rate you have reserved must be honored by the hotel, as the system let you reserve the negotiated rate". The confirmation reply showed "Holiday/Winter rate" even though my reservation is for a mid-September non-holiday night and this raised some doubts. Maybe phoning is not the best approach - if you email you have it in writing to present to the desk clerk. Thank you hhoope01!

lancashirelass Sep 2, 2008 9:30 pm

Great, thanks. Will drop them an email just to be on safe side....and hope for the best...

madmoney23 Sep 5, 2008 1:46 pm

Codes

Originally Posted by hhoope01 (Post 7620334)
Since the previous list of all Marriott reservation codes caused some heart-ache, this list will contain only publicly usable codes. Hopefully, this will alleviate any issues the powers that be may have had with the previous list.

Please reply to this thread or send me a PM if you have another code that could be added or if you see one that is not public and should be removed. As always, note that not all codes are usable all the time or at all properties. And I won't be able to check all the codes personally, so all help will be appreciated.

I am starting this list from the one TrojanHorse originally started but with all the non-public and corporate codes removed.

Online Reservations:

AAA also good for CAA members
A9M All State Motor Club - Thursday-Sunday
ADP (or ADV) advance purchase?
A1X Percent-off Amex code for MVCI properties (requires payment by AmEx card)
AMX American Express
AOL American Online
ARN Culture package/Discover Europe
ARP AARP
AXC AMEX Centurion, special booking requirements

BP6 Business Boost Package - Canadian FS properties
BAR Best Avail Rate
BOG Buy 1 get 1 free - Springhill Suites
BWG Buy One Get One Free

C9N Canada Discounts
C8E 20% off Europe Weekends and/or 3 for Germany CYs
C7J Continental Air specials
CRP Corporate
CUE Eastern U.S. Cultural / Arts
CFY Can't Beat Friday - UK (requires a Friday night stay)

D18 Deluxe Dining Package
D50 Special Value Rate
D52 Northwest airlines specials in southwest US
D55 eCampaigns Discount in DC
D56 Family Fun pkg resorts AZ CA FL HI NV TX
D58 New York special rates through Sept 7
D60 Taste of Italy (dining packages, not only in italy)

EAT Meal Promo
EMV Theme park
ENC Encore Discount
E0P E0G E0S (Zero's folks) - elite promo codes
ESC Escape
ES0 (zero) ES2 ES8 - Escape

F8L Family fun in the SE USA
FAL “junk rates” OR
FAL Fall in love with ATL
FBL Florida Power
FML Family rate pkg
FXL Florida Residents Rate

GOF Golf Package

H30 Free night stay in southeast
HOL Holiday
HON Honeymoon
HPR Stay 3 get one free

I24 Renaissance Hotels or SE FS Marriotts 3 night min $100 credit

LLR someone stated for cops and firemen or 2 rm family pkg World Center
LPR Local promotion rate
LRR Leisure Rate
LTS Long term stay
LVU Love You Special Rates

M9W similiar to M11 with free b/f for 06
M11 Marriott Rewards Member Offers
M12 Marriott Rewards Elite Offers
MAJ Family package
MEB Marriott E-Breaks - US/Canada
MW1 Point Saver Award availability (requires ordering of appropriate award cert)

N8R $50 Bonus Bucks for up to 2 nights
N9R Fall getaway
NCL Family package
NPR Sometimes shows an Entertainment Book rate

OP7 Come out and play - Weekend Rates
OTP Come out and play - Various Packages (Stay for Breakfast, BB/PP, etc)

P17 Point Saver
P42 Pere Marquette New Orleans (and different results throughout Europe)
P74 Hawaii Escape
PES Escape Packages
PKF Park and Fly
PKG Package Rates (Can sometimes bring up many types of "package" rates)
PRO Promotional Rates (Various promotional packages)
PSE Dining Package

R6M Renaissance $100 Savvy Savings Cert future 2 night stay
R8H Los Angeles Renaissance $76/night F-Su
RAC Regular Rate for Hotel(seems to be same as REG)
REG Regular Rate for Hotel(seems to be same as RAC)
ROM Romance Package
RVJ Renaissance Breakfast for 2 and possible room upgrade
RXL Relax

S4B Stay for breakfast
SHO Shopping Package
SPA Spa Package
SPO Sporting Event

TFB Two for Breakfast
THM Theme parks
TRS We Car(e) for you
TZO Travel Zoo Special Offers

V12 International Hotels (20% discount)
V88 London Area Marriott Hotels
VSA Visa Promotion (at times may be non-public so use with care.)

W8S Western hotels special rates
W9S LA Airport
W14 Wedding
W21 Dining package
WKD Weekend
WCT Washington D.C Tourism Coalition

XES - AmEx Card Bonus Buck promotional rate
XMA/XSP Xmas offer but works till march in some props
XSP From Delta Skymiles statement (unknown if affiliated with above)
XSP also listed again as stay for breakfast

YB3 Free Breakfast at NA CYs on Weekends
YB6 UK Barclays Promo

Z2H Hot Rates AAA
Z4M Mesa AZ courtyard rate
Z28 FAM
ZH4 Family Fun rate

Phone Reservations Only:

WSAS $10 off and breakfast for 2 special rate
MYZZ 25 or 50 % off at select vacation Club Villas
MWAR 3rd night free in Thailand
MMEO 4th night free at select Marriott Offshore resorts in the Carribean
SOWK Arizona and California - 15% off
MWAQ JW Marriott Orlando Grand lakes & Orlando World Center
LLOF JW Orlando Grande Lakes Summer Reconnect Package:
RDPR $50 Dining Credit daily at participating JW Resort hotels

madmoney23 Sep 5, 2008 1:48 pm

Codes

Some hotels has a Bereavement rate and best rate peak nights :)

rhiannonwales Sep 9, 2008 9:16 am

Does anyone have experience with the W14 "wedding" code? On the hotel that i want to use this code, in the rate info section it does not mention any restrictions. But on another Marriott website, it mentions that you need to bring a wedding invitation to use this code. I don't want to mention specific properties as i don't want it to get wiped. Its listed in the public codes.

leatherheadiowa Sep 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Oct. 11,2008 LRR Rate $69 Yom Kippour Rate Minneapolis

Just used the LRR code for a room in Minneapolis for Oct. 11, 2008. I got a rate of $69 at the Marriott West. Rate says" *

Saturday, October 11, 2008 - Sunday, October 12, 2008
* (1 night)

Yom Kippur Jewish Holiday Rate * deluxe room, 1 king or 2 queen beds

VERY SWEET DEAL! SHALOM!

rachelandgromit Sep 28, 2008 10:50 am

Hi

Hope someone can help me, I'm really stuck. I have used this Marriott deal a couple of times in the UK to get good deals, but Marriott are really doing my head in this time!

Looking at Marriott Victoria and Albert in Manchester, UK, 29th November for 1 night. Submitted my normal best rate deal the normal way, my first booking was £140, cheaper booking using code M11 was £90.

This is their reply:

According to the Terms and Conditions of Marriott's Look No Further(SM) Best Rate Guarantee, the guarantee does not apply to rates that are not publicly available, such as discount rates offered only to Marriott Rewards members. These types of comparisons will continue to result in denied claims. According to our review, we have determined that the accommodations with which your comparison was made were for the following:

Marriott Rewards Members Promotion

For this reason, we must deny your claim under the terms of Marriott's Look No Further(SM) Best Rate Guarantee program.

Does anyone know of any more codes cheaper than their B&B rate for 2 people of £140? I'm all out of suggestions.

Thanks everyone, Rachel

craz Sep 28, 2008 10:55 am

Originally Posted by rachelandgromit (Post 10438004)
Hi

Hope someone can help me, I'm really stuck. I have used this Marriott deal a couple of times in the UK to get good deals, but Marriott are really doing my head in this time!

Looking at Marriott Victoria and Albert in Manchester, UK, 29th November for 1 night. Submitted my normal best rate deal the normal way, my first booking was £140, cheaper booking using code M11 was £90.

This is their reply:

According to the Terms and Conditions of Marriott's Look No Further(SM) Best Rate Guarantee, the guarantee does not apply to rates that are not publicly available, such as discount rates offered only to Marriott Rewards members. These types of comparisons will continue to result in denied claims. According to our review, we have determined that the accommodations with which your comparison was made were for the following:

Marriott Rewards Members Promotion

For this reason, we must deny your claim under the terms of Marriott's Look No Further(SM) Best Rate Guarantee program.

Does anyone know of any more codes cheaper than their B&B rate for 2 people of £140? I'm all out of suggestions.

Thanks everyone, Rachel

why didnt you book the 90GBP rate?

rachelandgromit Sep 28, 2008 11:03 am

Originally Posted by craz (Post 10438015)
why didnt you book the 90GBP rate?

Basically, I was trying to get it cheaper. I've stayed at this hotel before using their best price thing and have never paid over £45 (using codes LPR, LRR, etc). E.g, I'm staying in the Renaissance in Manchester on New Years Eve, less than £45 for 2 of us! So, £90 is really expensive in comparison.

Perhaps I'm just being greedy now! :D

southernmom Sep 29, 2008 9:51 am

I used the LPR code for Dayton, OH and go the room for $39.00 night. Without the code, the rate is $89.00 night. The LPR rate shows as the weekend rate, so I don't think I'll have any trouble when I check in. Thanks!

kamin1959 Sep 29, 2008 9:53 am

Want to join Marriott rewards program

I'm getting ready to join the Marriott Rewards program.
Does anyone know of a code I could use that is open to public? I am being told that, you have to solicited to get a promo code... Please help. Thanks

kamin1959 Sep 29, 2008 10:11 am

Is there a promo code for new enrollment to marriot's rewards program that I can use now? Please help. I need to join asap. Thanks.

kamin1959 Sep 29, 2008 10:14 am

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock (Post 7621420)
Thanks for doing the leg work! I was just getting ready to post the publicly available codes myself. Cheers.

Hey, Sharon - looks like you have been around the world...! :-) Could you please help me - I need to enroll as new member to Marriott's rewards program. Is there a promo code I can use - looks like it is by solicitation only... please help.
Kshama

SkiAdcock Sep 29, 2008 10:25 am

Originally Posted by kamin1959 (Post 10441992)
Hey, Sharon - looks like you have been around the world...! :-) Could you please help me - I need to enroll as new member to Marriott's rewards program. Is there a promo code I can use - looks like it is by solicitation only... please help.
Kshama

First, welcome to FT! Second, I'll send you a PM. Cheers.

SharonLPK Oct 2, 2008 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock (Post 10442047)
First, welcome to FT! Second, I'll send you a PM. Cheers.

Sharon,

I'm interested also, thanks in advance for your help!

Sharon :)

joediver Oct 5, 2008 10:06 am

When using the NPR code I'm seeing ENCORE 50% Discount, Impulse Travel 50% Discount and International Travel Card 50% Off. I'm assuming the International Travel Card will be requested at check in but I've never heard of Encore or Impulse.

Anyone seen, heard or used these before?