Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Savannah, GA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Savannah, GA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2019, 9:08 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Delta Sky Miles, and S&H Green Stamps
Originally Posted by Out of my Element
Thoughts on the best way to get to the Mansion on Forsyth from the airport without a car?
What does the hotel suggest?
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:32 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Bonvoy titanium
Thoughts on the best way to get to the Mansion on Forsyth from the airport without a car?
uber is in Savannah
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:11 pm
formerly leemaj

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium and LTP, Hyatt Globalist, UA Gold, SW Companion Pass
I took uber and lyft in Savannah and it worked out great
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
There's a public bus from the airport that makes a number of stops downtown, but it doesn't operate often or in the evening hours. Check whether it would work for you. It's cheap.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
There's a public bus from the airport that makes a number of stops downtown, but it doesn't operate often or in the evening hours. Check whether it would work for you. It's cheap.
That's the 100X; route, schedule & fare info here. The chief issue here is that it serves only the northernmost portion of historic Savannah, leaving a healthy walk south to the Mansion.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 4:22 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by Old Hickory
What does the hotel suggest?
Their website doesn't have a "how to get here" and 48 hours after I used their "message us" link they haven't replied.

We are looking at the bus option, but if the walk is that far will likely cab or uber it.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 7:12 am

Programs: DL Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold, National Executive, Hertz Presidents Circle
I stayed at the Perry Lane Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, in Savannah, and it was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at. It's in a great location, the hotel staff is wonderful and they have a Cadillac that they will drive you around downtown wherever you need to go. The rooms were gorgeous and the staff was very courteous and made us feel welcomed. I highly highly recommend this hotel.
benjymessner likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 3:51 am

Programs: DL-Diamond; UA-Silver (moan); Hilton-DIA; Marriott-PPE; IHG-Plat; NC-Exec Elite
Perry Lane is a West Elm boutique- one of the store’s first hotel properties. It’s A very nice property. I’ve been on vacation the last week and missed some of these newer threads, but for future reference, anyone can PM me on Savannah q’s– I am a part-time Savannahian
Old Jul 15, 2019, 7:03 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
We ended up cabbing it to the Mansion. $33 fixed price for 2 people from the airport and got a great driver who was very interesting, so we used him back to the airport.

The hotel is GREAT. Very friendly and welcoming staff. Room was big and comfortable and quiet. Defeathered prior to arrival as requested. We checked in an hour early and they were happy to offer us 2PM late checkout (11AM is normal) with no pushback.

Cute small swimming pool was good to cool off in. Decent music at night (Fri/Sat, no idea rest of week).

Our rate included $30 towards breakfast, the restaurant is very pretty, but there were service problems both days that required do-overs on a dish. Well, should have, but the second day we never saw staff again so we made do.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 7:22 am

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
Springhill Suites vs. Fairfield Inn? Same points.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 12:37 am

Location is pretty much identical. I think there was discussion of these on the old Marriott board thread about Savannah options
Old Dec 12, 2019, 3:32 pm

Question Savannah: Perry Lane vs. Mansion for Ambassador?

Hello beautiful people. Long time lurker, first time poster..

For an Ambassador going to Savannah for leisure, would you recommend Perry Lane or Mansion? Looking mainly for better benefits and better rooms. Perry Lane seems to have much better breakfast benefit, but also comes with a resort fee (including 2 drinks per day and other stuff, but still). Mansion has a spa (very small though).
Old Jan 20, 2020, 5:06 am

Programs: Marriott -Plat. Hilton -Diamond
Originally Posted by fieldwolf
Hello beautiful people. Long time lurker, first time poster..

For an Ambassador going to Savannah for leisure, would you recommend Perry Lane or Mansion? Looking mainly for better benefits and better rooms. Perry Lane seems to have much better breakfast benefit, but also comes with a resort fee (including 2 drinks per day and other stuff, but still). Mansion has a spa (very small though).
I'm visiting for two nights in September too and curious to know the same. First time visit to the area too.
Old Jan 20, 2021, 4:36 am

Got an email from the Mansion and the Kessler group that they are now independent and not part of the Marriott/Bonvoy family anymore
Old Jan 24, 2021, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by threedjmay
I'm visiting for two nights in September too and curious to know the same. First time visit to the area too.
Loved Perry Lane. One of my favorite US Marriotts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.