Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Choose the Winners of the 2019 Freddie Awards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Choose the Winners of the 2019 Freddie Awards

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2019, 9:24 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Originally Posted by CCIE_Flyer
I'm quite frankly just outright nonplussed that Marriott would have the gall to ask for my votes for the following Freddie categories
I'm actually glad they sent the email. It was a good reminder for me to go vote for World of Hyatt.
PointWeasel, UA-NYC and Jiatong like this.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 11:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Tanic
I'm actually glad they sent the email. It was a good reminder for me to go vote for World of Hyatt.
Of course 2 years ago everybody was screaming and complaining about the changes to WoH and voted for SPG and others. Yet it's still the best (BY FAR) if you can do the 60 nights!
Old Mar 1, 2019, 3:47 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Who on earth could ever take the Freddies seriously? Last year, Accor won Program of the Year and Best Customer Service (!!!) for Europe. Accor's CS is the worst by a country mile - yes, not even Marriott could aspire to reach such depths!

What an absolute joke.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 12:18 pm

Programs: None - previously UA
Email from Marriott - Freddies

Perhaps program of the year - but for possibly the wrong reasons?

Old Mar 29, 2019, 12:19 pm

Programs: British Airways Gold
They're in deep denial
Old Mar 29, 2019, 12:28 pm

CCIE_Flyer likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 12:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
"Best Neolgism: You've been Bonvoyed!"
Old Mar 29, 2019, 5:00 pm

Programs: LH, PG, BA, SPG, HH
I just find it annoying that they can manage to send an email asking me to vote for them but they can't manage to send an email apologising for the complete and utter shambles the merger has been.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 5:12 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by Lobster
I just find it annoying that they can manage to send an email asking me to vote for them but they can't manage to send an email apologising for the complete and utter shambles the merger has been.
those would be different cublicles in different offices.

I laughed when the email came through, then promptly deleted it

so far WOH and IHG are doing well in my books, at leas with the IHG things work and the have newer properties in my latest travel patterns.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 5:18 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by Lobster
those would be different cublicles in different offices.

I laughed when the email came through, then promptly deleted it

so far WOH and IHG are doing well in my books, at leas with the IHG things work and the have newer properties in my latest travel patterns.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 5:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Same w/Hyatt...IT there is a joy. Received a 3x multiplier on points earned last night w/their bonus in progress. The grass can be greener!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.