Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Fairfield Inn and Suites, Columbus Grove City, Ohio [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2018, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.

Fairfield Inn and Suites ColumbusGrove City

1722 Buckeye Place Grove CIty, OH US 43123

A great new Property (0 Photo)

Fairfield Inn and Suites ColumbusGrove City

Check In

We started a little rough.  I was upgraded from a K to a 2Q Exec Suite.  When I got to the room it was still dirty.  Unfortunately, all that was left was a 2db standard room.  One night, 12 hours, NBD.  The FDC offered me 2k points for my room issue.  Accepted.  When I was upstairs, logging in to FT, I remembered the room type guarantee.  Now granted, for a FI, it is only $25.  When I discussed this with the am FDC, they went to get a manager.  The GM was my FDC from checkin.  When I reviewed the guarantee, she reminded me she was offering me 2k points for that.  Not one to argue, I said Ok and went on my way.  She caught me before exiting and told me she would give me "more" than my 2k points.  I graciously accepted.  

I would have liked the Exec Suite.  Size and layout was nice.

Room

Clean, bright, TV, Microwave, refrigerators.  Great number of outlets and USB.  BR bright, good water pressure

Service

Little did I realize when checking in, Mischelle was the GM.  She was very apologetic about the room and accomodating.

Dining

They shined here.  I needed to be in this area for work.  I normally avoid FI due to a bland continental BF.  To my surprise, breakfast was eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, fruit, lots of breads.  A GREAT offering that was kept full.

Convenient to a walmart and chain restaurants

Overall

A pleasant surprise and a property I will return to.

A great new Property

Would you like to write a review on the Fairfield Inn and Suites ColumbusGrove City?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.