Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flexible Dates - Search By Price?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2019, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Question Flexible Dates - Search By Price?

Is there a way to find out what days out of a month are most affordable at a particular property through the Marriott site/app or a third-party platform? I'm almost looking for something like there is with an airline — a calendar of sorts.
Old Feb 3, 2019, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
The new(ish) rules...anything that would make "our" lives easier in terms of searching, visibility, communicating, being consistent, transparent, etc...Marriott doesn't "do".
EuropeanPete likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2019, 2:39 pm
ryw

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium
In the search box on the Marriott website (using a computer - but I think this works on mobile or the app too), when you do a search for hotels, when you click on the "Dates" box, scroll below the calendar to click on the "Flexible Dates?" button. You can then choose a month and the number of nights for your stay. Then when you look at a specific property, it'll show you a calendar of rates for a month at a time for that property.

(I sometimes do this with a single night to get a general sense of per-night rates, but sometimes there are cheaper rates with multi-night stay requirements that won't show up unless you select multiple nights).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.