Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

35K FNA only available 1yr after upgrade?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2019, 7:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood, Marriott Rewards

I've been going back and forth with Marriott and Chase wrt a FNA for my Boundless Visa. After finally getting it to show up in my account*, it was for 25K and not the 35K that I'm supposed to get with the Boundless. I upgraded from the regular Marriott Rewards to Premier last August (had the regular for years), and my anniversary is in October. Is it true that I don't get the 35k cert until THIS October, ie a total of 14mo after I upgraded? I guess that makes sense, but I thought I'd ask here since Marriott support has been an adventure to say the least. It wouldn't be the first time they were wrong. I don't think I've gotten the same answer from any two CSRs through any of this, and it was only blind luck that I eventually got a competent rep, who solved it in five minutes. Well, five months and five minutes I guess

* this is what took forever (since last October) to fix. Chase applied my FNA cert to my old, pre-merger Marriott account, and it was only after talking with reps from both companies that last week someone finally realized that the cert exited, but it was in my old account. They were able to access my pre-merger account and apply the cert after a few more calls . Just putting this here in case someone else is having similar issues.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.