Wiki Posts
Search

Breakers Palm Beach, Florida

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2018, 9:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Breakers Palm Beach, Florida

I'm looking at booking a quick weekend stay here in August. Looking through the room categories on the website, each category (starting from premium room) seems to have photos of two different styles of rooms, one of which looks quite a bit more modern, and one that seems a bit dated in style. Is this due to the location of the room in the resort, or due to renovations? Just trying to see how I might able to request one of the more modern looking rooms.

We're thinking about staying here instead of the St. Regis Bal Harbour, and I've never stayed here before, so any general feedback/tips about the property would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old Jul 18, 2018, 5:22 am
Suspended

Programs: Many
Do you want to be in Palm Beach or Bal Harbor, it's not like they're 10 minutes apart...
Old Jul 18, 2018, 6:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
Do you want to be in Palm Beach or Bal Harbor, it's not like they're 10 minutes apart...
I'm aware . I want to be in Palm Beach, just never stayed at the Breakers before-not sure how the property itself (regardless of location) compares!
Old Jul 19, 2018, 6:38 am

The hotels are night and day. The st Regis Bal Harbour is very modern high tech small pool vertical structure. The breakers is a beautiful classic hotel with multiple pools multiple restaurants amenities the rooms have undergone a major renovation but they still have the Florida not contemporary look.
bhrubin likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.