FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Luxury Hotels and Travel (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxury-hotels-travel-220/)
-   -   Can someone recommend a Virtuoso Advisor on the EST time zone? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxury-hotels-travel/1886490-can-someone-recommend-virtuoso-advisor-est-time-zone.html)

soliloquy Jan 5, 2018 1:25 pm

Can someone recommend a Virtuoso Advisor on the EST time zone?

We want to book a trip to Hawaii. I was working with one agent, but we are not happy with that experience. She never called back when she said she would and did not follow up on quotes at all so we canceled. This was disappointing because she had a lot of great reviews. Maybe she's just too busy for us. My husband is opposed to paying additional fees to a travel advisor so we are looking for someone that does not charge a fee. We'd prefer an advisor on the east coast of the US, but we aren't opposed to working with someone in another timezone as long as they are responsive. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

FlyingDoctorwu Jan 5, 2018 2:27 pm

I’ve found to really didn’t matter what time zone my advisor was in; they were usually impressively responsive. Most shouldn’t charge an extra fee unless your itinerary requires really special handling. There are a lot of good ones on this forum; simple search should yield results. I currently use Besvisor and am happy.

Fdw

soliloquy Jan 5, 2018 2:43 pm

How do you search for one?

glenny84 Jan 5, 2018 10:16 pm

BESVISOR is fantastic. I’ve been working with him for the last year (after going through several other not so great TAs). He’s EST based and always responsive - and is just overall a great guy. Highly recommended.

CanuckFlyHigh Jan 5, 2018 11:51 pm

Just started working with besvisor but his response times have been great and have been happy so far.

scented Jan 6, 2018 2:12 am

BESVISOR without a doubt — he’s the best.

MacMyDay Jan 6, 2018 5:13 am

In the interest of a fair and balanced conversation, may I recommend BESVISOR?

MikeFromTokyo Jan 6, 2018 6:12 am

There seems to be a consensus that BESVISOR is the BESt adVISOR. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Definitely noteworthy as this is high praise coming from very well traveled people^

LM225 Jan 6, 2018 7:31 am

Not sure if he's been mentioned yet, but I've been using BESVISOR and he's terrific.

BESVISOR Jan 6, 2018 7:54 am

Woke up to this and very humbled by the comments of my awesome clients/friends here! I would blush but that only happens when I take a sip of red wine :)
@MikeFromTokyo, haha, you've actually nailed it...I couldn't decide between Bespoke or Best Advisor so I went with Besvisor when I started my business. LOL!
@soliloquy, I hope you don't mind but I've PM'ed you in case you're still needing assistance and would allow me the opportunity to assist. If that was too intrusive, my apologies. If you have already found someone else but would just like to bounce some ideas off of me, would be happy to chat. Spent time in Hawaii in Oct for site inspections. I think everyone in this community can talk about travel as if our lives depended on it :) so no worries there.

Have a great weekend everyone, and thanks again for the extremely kind words, can't express how grateful I am!!!!

BENLEE Jan 6, 2018 8:16 am

Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh (Post 29256565)
Just started working with besvisor but his response times have been great and have been happy so far.

I second this. I used 2 agents and Bevisor has much better response time. ^

RichardInSF Jan 6, 2018 9:54 am

Asked and answered, so closing this thread.

RichardInSF, moderator, luxury hotels