Old Jan 30, 2017, 12:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite Plus
L'Apogee Courchevel- Amazing Experience

L APOGEE COURCHEVEL

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

L APOGEE COURCHEVEL

5 Rue Emile Allais Jardin Alpin Courchevel, France FR

L'Apogee Courchevel- Amazing Experience (0 Photo)

L APOGEE COURCHEVEL

Just got back from 8 amazing nights at L'Apogee Courchevel and I think I have found my new home in the Alps.

I hope it helps if anyone is interested in visiting.

The hotel itself is located just above the center of Courchevel at Jardin Alpin, where other big names like Les Airelles and Cheval Blanc can be found. I think the location does not matter much in Courchevel, since it is a ski-in ski-out city and there is no real good place to be in like Zermatt or St.Moritz. They always have a free shuttle to take you anywhere you want and pick you up. Still, put on your skis and you can be at the main lift in about a minute, and it a great location to get out and take a walk. The only negative point is that the whole area is in the shade so you do not have a nice terrace to enjoy the sun. 

The building and the rooms are just perfect. I hate old decor, and this hotel manages to look both modern and elegant at the same time. Everything is brand new and perfectly maintained. The bathrooms are big and we had a steam room function for the shower which was nice after a long day. They upgraded us 2 categories to a deluxe junior suite, which was extremely spacious, had a very nice dressing room that could fit everything, and a large area for our kid to play in. 

They have a very nice spa with everything you can hope for. Sisley products, and my wife thinks the treatments were great. I just used the pool which was always very quiet and nice to relax in. 

Of all the places I have been skiing I can honestly say L'Apogee is 3 steps ahead when it comes to service. In fact they are probably better than most of all the hotels I have been in. From the moment we were there, they absolutely took care of everything without us having to ask for it. The ski room staff was extremely helpful, our skis were always outside ready for us to put on, and we never even had to lift a foot to put our boots on. The concierge arranged an amazing flower arrangement and chocolates for our wedding aniversary, and made sure we ate good food outside every night. 

The kids room is huge, seperate for teens and children, and you can feel very safe leaving your children there.

The only thing the hotel lacked was quality food. The breakfast was very nice, however their Japanese restaurant honestly sucked. For lunch the restauants are not open and you are forced to eat at the bar area, which is nice but not very comfortable. 

Still what a great place to enjoy your ski holiday.

L'Apogee Courchevel- Amazing Experience

Would you like to write a review on the L APOGEE COURCHEVEL?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.