Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Manrey, Panama City

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2011, 10:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PA WorldPass Platinum, AA, DL, LH. GHA Black, SPG and HHonors Gold
Hotel Manrey, Panama City

A colleague of mine recently stayed at the Manrey and enjoyed it immensely.

I wanted to share a few photos and his review.

Hotel Manrey, Panama City Review

In search of trendy and hip lodging, I booked a three-night stay at the newly constructed boutique hotel, Hotel Manrey. Hotel Manrey is located on Calle Uruguay in Bella Vista, a central street that comes alive at night as supported by Panama City’s young jet-setting crowd. With many top restaurants and nightlife both within the hotel and steps from the lobby, it seemed like the appropriate fit to launch my travels.

Upon arrival, I was warmly greeted with a welcome beverage of my choice. After my 6-hour direct flight from Los Angeles (via Copa Air) I took refuge in and enjoyed the ultra-modern lobby laden with low-slung tables, comfortable day beds, and grossly oversized art-books from Taschen.
Review continues here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.