FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Second German FT Stammtisch and Mini DO 11 Feb. - 13 Feb. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/387602-second-german-ft-stammtisch-mini-do-11-feb-13-feb.html)

FLYGVA Jan 8, 2005 2:32 pm

Second German FT Stammtisch and Mini DO 11 Feb. - 13 Feb.

Hello everybody,

some of you might not visit CommunityBuzz forum very often, so I decided to cross-post the following info here:

The Second Stammtisch ans Mini – DO (11. Feb. 05 - 13. Feb. 05) will take place in Cologne, the thread could be find here

Jan

FLYGVA Jan 19, 2005 10:45 am

bump
:) :) :) :) :)

ralfkrippner Jan 20, 2005 2:02 am

To my very surprise not too many ft'ers have registered so far. Seems we will more like have a 'Kamingespräch' than a 'flyertalk DO'... ;) No problem, we can discuss the deepest secrets, backdors and cheats within Miles&More more easily with just a few people... :D

No seriously: Please consider this event and enroll with a post on the communitybuzz thread.

FLYGVA Jan 29, 2005 1:50 pm

less than two weeks to go ..... Has the Four Points a fire place for a "Kamingespräch" ? :D

ralfkrippner Jan 30, 2005 3:10 am

I guess not, but maybe we can have a nice party in the presidential suite... :D

airoli Jan 31, 2005 7:48 am

Who has the presidential suite? :confused: And how does a presidential suite at a 4Points look like... ;)

ralfkrippner Feb 1, 2005 1:38 am

I don't know if they have a pres. suite there, but it seems they regularly upgrade plats to one of their suites overlooking the train station. Those are quite huge (I would say at least triple the size of my first flat as I was a student...). :)

FLYGVA Feb 10, 2005 10:36 am

anybody without plans for the weekend

Rudi Feb 10, 2005 10:51 am

Originally Posted by FLYGVA
anybody without plans for the weekend

well, I am skiing the whole week at Wengen, returning Sunday feb-13 late to Zurich and than on Monday feb-14 very early accompanying Ralph Krippner to the Basler Morgenstraich (hoping that he will then share all secrets/cheats he learned with me during that excursion ...).

Tim2008 Feb 10, 2005 12:14 pm

Unfortunately I won´t be in Germany until Monday morning.

Have fun!

ralfkrippner Feb 11, 2005 12:33 am

Rudi, that will heavily depend on the amounts of alcohol available in Basel... :D

Rudi Feb 11, 2005 12:38 am

Originally Posted by ralfkrippner
Rudi, that will heavily depend on the amounts of alcohol available in Basel... :D

at the Morgenstraich only coffee, traditional Mehlsuppe and alsacian cheese cakes are served ...