Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH/CLH UFO Crew Strike March 2024 & Settlement

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2024, 11:42 am
Original Poster

LH/CLH UFO Crew Strike March 2024 & Settlement

Next one: UFO strike cabin crews 12.03. all LH flights from FRA, 13.03. all from MUC. Cityline included.
the810 likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2024, 11:49 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by red star
Next one: UFO strike cabin crews 12.03. all LH flights from FRA, 13.03. all from MUC. Cityline included.
Would not be surprised if UFO and Verdi orchestrate their strikes going forward and every week of one of them strikes…

Combine that with railway strikes without notice going forward. My home country feels like France in the 80ies.
Old Mar 9, 2024, 1:30 pm

Programs: EK Gold, QR Gold, WY Gold, Delta Silver Medallion
oh crikey!
Old Mar 9, 2024, 1:44 pm

Programs: TK*G (E+)
Just fed up
Old Mar 9, 2024, 1:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Yuck. Hope BOS-MUC-BCN on the 15th isn’t going to get affected. Still showing F7 via ZRH, so there might options.

Germany is becoming France very quickly. Sad situation.

Last edited by cfischer; Mar 9, 2024 at 2:04 pm
Old Mar 9, 2024, 5:54 pm
lsi

Ugh.

Have a flight to the US connecting through FRA on the 13th. Likely outcome? Rebooked or refunded?
Old Mar 9, 2024, 6:51 pm

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by lsi
Ugh.

Have a flight to the US connecting through FRA on the 13th. Likely outcome? Rebooked or refunded?
​​​​​​That's up to you, both options are possible.
chris63 likes this.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 12:42 am

Programs: M&M,M&B,AMC,HH
Just on board one of the LH flight.
Crew confirmed that they will strike on 12 FRA and 13 MUC and until they are heard and their demands are met. There are more issues than just money apparently.
If the management hidden behind the scene got raise and literally hard working face of the airline doesn’t then something is terribly wrong.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 5:21 am
lsi

Originally Posted by lsi
Ugh.

Yup. In fairness to LH, rebooking through the website was a smooth and painless process. Hope everyone else affected have a similar experience.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 5:25 am

Damn luck.
We're supposed to be flying LH into and out of FRA on Tuesday,, 12 March. Aeroplan J ticket x3. Nothing from LH yet. Booking on AC and LH still shows it's a go. LH CSR says to call AC. AC CSR says to call LH. Kind of frustrating as our arrival at destination was coordinated to meet up with our kids flying in from Canada.

Wonder when I'll get this email from LH with rebooking options.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 5:43 am

Programs: Delta 1 MM, Platinum. Marriott-Hilton Gold
I used to connect to AF or KLM to fly to India from the US. After getting sick of strikes and cancellations in CDG/AMS thought German airlines would be not reliable. Flying out from BLR-FRA-PHL on Lufthansa business class. I just hope there is no strike next week. After this trip I am going to patronize middle eastern airlines. They have less risk of travel disruption. Workers should exempt international flights which have less alternatives.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 6:10 am

Programs: SEN**, Ex TK Elite+, Ex IB Sapphire, Hyatt Gold, Bonvoy, Meliá Platinum
Just ruined my flights to IST next Tuesday. Don't have new dates, I don't think I will actually make another trip. We are for sure entitled to EU 261 compensation due to late communication.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 6:22 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
First cancelations for Tuesday/Wednesday are posting. Now rebooking should be possible thru the ticket issuing office.

Rules: https://www.lufthansaexperts.com/sha...ile_152012.pdf

Lufthansa Phone Numbers
Old Mar 10, 2024, 6:42 am

LOL
I finally got the rebooking email. Three separate emails, one for each of us.
1,170 in queue to chat with live CSR at LH.
chris63 likes this.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by NotJustDreaming
LOL
I finally got the rebooking email. Three separate emails, one for each of us.
1,170 in queue to chat with live CSR at LH.
​​​​​​

AC needs to do that rebooking. Not sure I’d waste a huge amount of time with LH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.