Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Status miles promo: earn SM with your Pooling partner July 1 - Sept 15 2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status miles promo: earn SM with your Pooling partner July 1 - Sept 15 2022

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2022, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Arrow Status miles promo: earn SM with your Pooling partner July 1 - Sept 15 2022

I just received an Email re:a new promotion for status miles:
  • targeted for (certain) Mileage Pool users
  • Jul 01 - Sep 15 2022
  • all Status Miles earned during this period will also be credited to the other adult pool member's account
  • Status Miles only, no HON Circle Miles
  • prior registration is required

Last edited by oliver2002; Dec 16, 2022 at 10:06 am
Old May 25, 2022, 8:36 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Earn status miles together:

Dear Mr. Xxx

You are already using our Mileage Pooling for award miles and know that it will help you obtain your dream award faster. We now have a great promotion for you. It will enable you and a second adult from your existing mileage pool to achieve your status targets more easily together. Every status mile you or your earning partner fly in the period from 1.7. to 15.9.2022 will also be credited to the other person.

Register together for the promotion now, and soon every status mile you earn will be doubled.

Your Miles & More Team

Your status miles promotion Travel period from 1.7. to 15.9.2022 Valid for 2 adults who are already using Mileage Pooling to earn award miles together Both must register by 1.7.2022 and take part in the promotion Every status mile that one person earns will also be credited to the other at the end of the promotional period

The promotion is only available for a mileage pool that already existed at the time of the invitation. Your earning partner cannot subsequently be changed nor can you have more than one partner. Mileage pools can only take part by invitation. The offer cannot be transferred. It is only valid for invited members and is not transferable. You and your earning partner must register by 1.7.2022 to claim this offer. All status miles are taken into account, including the Executive Bonus and promotional status miles awarded for flights within the promotional period. This applies to any flights within the travel period from 1.7. to 15.9.2022. The date of the flight is decisive. Status miles earned via a mileage exchange are not included. This promotion only applies to status miles, not HON Circle miles. The status miles will be credited at the end of the promotional period and no later than the middle of October. Terms and conditions
Old May 25, 2022, 1:51 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Interesting promo. Unfortunately my trip starts tomorrow (ok, get double SM already) but my 2nd trip starts first week of October. Too bad. But I am not targetted so far anyway.
Old May 25, 2022, 9:07 pm

Programs: OS SEN, Marriott Titanium
I assume that everyone will be eligible for this eventually? It just takes a while for the emails to go out, right?
Old May 25, 2022, 10:39 pm

Programs: LX SEN & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by MasterGberry
I assume that everyone will be eligible for this eventually? It just takes a while for the emails to go out, right?
I hope so! I got it yday but my girlfriend didn’t. Wouldn’t make any sense…
Old May 27, 2022, 6:38 am

I guess it won’t work, but is there a link for this? Didn’t seem to get an email for this one
Old May 27, 2022, 7:30 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Its targetted and only for members who already did mileage pooling.
Old May 27, 2022, 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Its targetted and only for members who already did mileage pooling.
It can’t be that simple since I am part of a mileage pooling too for 6 months or so now.
Old May 28, 2022, 10:12 am

We also have pooling for last 2 years and haven’t got anything.

would help my to become FTL
Old May 28, 2022, 2:08 pm

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by MasterGberry
It can’t be that simple since I am part of a mileage pooling too for 6 months or so now.
Hence: targeted
you must be an existing user of a mileage pool but not every pool has been selected/targeted

kind of like every thumb is a finger but not vice versa
Old May 28, 2022, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Well, in some cases only one of the two affected members of the pool got notified, the other didn't get any message yet. Kinda odd if the message reads that both parties need to register...
Old May 30, 2022, 2:53 pm

Another one here who has been pooling for over a year and did not get invited for this promo.
Old May 30, 2022, 9:32 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by GlobalNomad
Another one here who has been pooling for over a year and did not get invited for this promo.
same here
Old Jun 24, 2022, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Blatant discrimination by M&M. Those with cards issued by LO, OU and LG are excluded.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by hugolover
Blatant discrimination by M&M. Those with cards issued by LO, OU and LG are excluded.
Lx cards too? I never received an invite either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.