Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SN's 'Bizz & Class' on Regional Flights

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2020, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well, if that’s how a SN C meal looks on a four hour flight it’s another reason to have no envy at EU travel policies permitting all C travel and yet the shame they should feel to use taxpayers funds for it.

Couscous is one of the cheapest foods money can buy. I guess they’re feeling the squeeze, plus using one catering supplier for both BOB and C shows some cost cutting. But I wonder, is that really SN’s strategy to turn themselves around...?
Old Feb 28, 2020, 9:32 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by hugolover
Couscous is one of the cheapest foods money can buy.
Well, foodmaker is a veggie organic sustainble etc brand catering to the average millenial. The couscous thingie in the pricture retails for about 6.50€, which should be about the budget that SN has for shorthaul C meals. TLV flights are not exactly the super luxurious route.
Old Feb 28, 2020, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

They paid 6.50 for that? Surely thats the price sold to the pax. If not, they were ripped off.
Old Mar 1, 2020, 3:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, LH FTL
Originally Posted by NYC1
Don't forget the Neuhaus....
True, those were nice as well

Originally Posted by NYC1
You managed to avoid a painful experience in the back of the plane and instead had a decent one. No brainer in my mind.
My point exactly, I consider it 95 Euro well spent, but as always this comes down to personal preference.
Old Jun 22, 2021, 2:40 am

How is SN intra EU infligt J service

I don`t seem to be able to find a relevant thread, which seem`s odd, so please move if i was wrong.

I am thinking of flying to OPO on a long weekend break early next month. I`m contemplating flying X-BRU-OPO in J. How is the inflight experience at the moment? and is the LOFT lounge up and running close to normal (pre Covid)?
Old Jun 22, 2021, 3:36 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The BRU lounge is open again and is trying to offer a service.
Stil likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.