FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Mouse in Senator Lounge at FRA (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1991299-mouse-senator-lounge-fra.html)

HarbourGent Oct 14, 2019 12:22 pm

Mouse in Senator Lounge at FRA

Sitting in the Senator lounge at the A gates in FRA I watched a mouse run across the floor. I went to the reception desk to mention this and it seems like they are well aware of this.
Personally I find it most surprising.

Kacee Oct 14, 2019 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by HarbourGent (Post 31627483)

Me too. The dragons are usually quite vigilant in enforcing SEN lounge access rules. Perhaps the mouse is *G on a partner airline?

cas_de Oct 14, 2019 12:52 pm

Or papa mouse used his select miles benefit to get a one time SEN lounge voucher for mouse jr.

RoyalSwazi Oct 14, 2019 12:55 pm

Hmmm, where was Mama Mouse? In the Camel smoking lounge?

Unterwegs Oct 14, 2019 1:21 pm

It is an emotional support animal!

Vixit Oct 14, 2019 1:51 pm

FCL/FCT have ducks, SEN have mice and they’re all equally hard to catch? :D

LondonElite Oct 14, 2019 2:00 pm

Sitting in the Senator lounge at the A gates in FRA I watched a mouse run across the floor. I went to the reception desk to mention this and it seems like they are well aware of this.

I'm not surprised the mouse had to run. There is so much traffic in that SEN lounge that he knows he's going to get stepped on if he merely strolls casually.

UA Apologist Oct 14, 2019 2:01 pm

The mouse used to be a 1K with United, but, given the new premier qualification requirements for 2020, decided to earn more PQP by flying AC, LH, and NH.

worldclubber Oct 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Occasionally, a mouse escapes before they can turn it into a homemade sausage in the lounge kitchen ...

NewbieRunner Oct 14, 2019 3:07 pm

I’m surprised it’s more than eight years since the last one was spotted. :D

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luft...ce-lounge.html

Yemona Oct 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Dejavu - let’s not take the mickey but we have been there before.

Greenpen Oct 14, 2019 4:37 pm

FRA is infested by mice. I spotted a slightly chewed chocolate bar in a shop there and helpfully reported it to the staff. They reacted with hostility by claiming the marks were from human customers mistreating the produce but clearly knew it was a mouse problem. Let’s have some feline friends to patrol this troubled terminal.

LondonElite Oct 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by Greenpen (Post 31628382)
FRA is infested by mice. I spotted a slightly chewed chocolate bar in a shop there and helpfully reported it to the staff. They reacted with hostility by claiming the marks were from human customers mistreating the produce but clearly knew it was a mouse problem. Let’s have some feline friends to patrol this troubled terminal.

Um, news flash perhaps, but all large buildings in urban areas are infested with mice & co.

worldclubber Oct 14, 2019 11:54 pm

Originally Posted by Greenpen (Post 31628382)
Let’s have some feline friends to patrol this troubled terminal.

Not sure I would prefer cat poop to mice. :eek:

Greenpen Oct 15, 2019 1:11 am

Originally Posted by worldclubber (Post 31629396)
Not sure I would prefer cat poop to mice. :eek:

Well, you would need cat flaps!