FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Mouse in Senator Lounge at FRA (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1991299-mouse-senator-lounge-fra.html)

FlyerTalker70 Oct 29, 2019 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by The_Bouncer (Post 31679283)
Maybe - but there could have been been a split, due to their differing alliance preferences.

I wouldn't blame 'em! Heathrow T2 is much better than the rest of the terminals at LHR! Plus it's got a Senator lounge of its own for the big cheese to nibble on :D

Originally Posted by The_Bouncer (Post 31679089)
It'll be fine. Lufty are pretty good with mobility assistance.

Maybe, of course, it's not injured. Might it just have been enjoying some of the finer lounge offerings?

Hopefully the mouse qualifies for worker's compensation in Germany. Then it can be living the highlife whilst remaining the big cheese at said lounge :p

-James

The_Bouncer Oct 29, 2019 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by j2simpso (Post 31679313)
I wouldn't blame 'em! Heathrow T2 is much better than the rest of the terminals at LHR! Plus it's got a Senator lounge of its own for the big cheese to nibble on :D

As much maligned as FRA is, I'll take it over any LHR terminal, any day of the week.

Originally Posted by j2simpso (Post 31679313)
Hopefully the mouse qualifies for worker's compensation in Germany. Then it can be living the highlife whilst remaining the big cheese at said lounge :p

-James

I guess that depends on the mouse's Berufsgenossenschaft.

4004 Oct 29, 2019 4:17 pm

Reports like this make me miss SEN lounges a bit less from the business peasantry lounge.
Haven’t spotted any mice in the Maple at FRA either, they probably all left in search of better food options

LondonElite Oct 29, 2019 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by testman (Post 31678100)
The mouse is still in the lounge. Just spotted it. It seems that I am the only person to be surprised by this fact.

There's something wrong with its hind legs. It's been running around the lounge in a strange way.
Someone should call a vet!

There’s never just one mouse!

percysmith Oct 30, 2019 4:22 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 31629829)
Take a look at the sub species here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apodemus That will tell you where the member got its *G from...

NH but I see it codeshares with CA and BR too...

SleepOverGreenland Oct 31, 2019 8:39 am

Originally Posted by testman (Post 31678100)
There's something wrong with its hind legs. It's been running around the lounge in a strange way.
Someone should call a vet!

Social security number first, otherwise no medical treatment. ;)

nanneboy Oct 15, 2023 10:02 am

Mice (yes, plural) spotted last night in the SEN lounge in FRA by gate A50. The reduced food for them during covid period was apparently not enough to get rid of them..

chris63 Oct 15, 2023 11:04 am

Originally Posted by nanneboy (Post 35665452)
Mice (yes, plural) spotted last night in the SEN lounge in FRA by gate A50. The reduced food for them during covid period was apparently not enough to get rid of them..

Not very discerning Mice, FCL A would be a better choice :D

Yony Oct 15, 2023 12:22 pm

I spotted a mouse in the Maple lounge a couple of months ago. I did report it, bit it seems to be an accepted long term issue in FRA.

MichielR Oct 15, 2023 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by chris63 (Post 35665581)
Not very discerning Mice, FCL A would be a better choice :D

Mice don't like Kaefer...

chris63 Oct 15, 2023 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by MichielR (Post 35665929)

Probably that, they ordered Cheese & got served Fish, language issues continuing in FCL A & voted with their feet, self serve is sometimes better :D

Yony Oct 16, 2023 1:34 am

Originally Posted by Yony (Post 35665727)
I spotted a mouse in the Maple lounge a couple of months ago. I did report it, but it seems to be an accepted long term issue in FRA.

an_awesome_alex Oct 30, 2023 11:48 am

One mouse less in FCL A

Originally Posted by MichielR (Post 35665929)

They did get a taste of Käfer. Spotted one in FCL A. When we got up to leave my wife accidently stepped on it. RIP🐭

xmarkymark Oct 30, 2023 7:49 pm

I’ve contacted MAN and they’re “extremely keen” to establish how an escape was possible. I think keeping up the mouse headcount was one thing they thought they had truly under control.

nanneboy Dec 9, 2023 12:40 pm

Another evening drink in the Schengen senator lounge with rodent company. Any suggestions on what to share with it? Just don’t say cheese 🧀