FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Singapore Airlines Premium Cabin awards no longer bookable through Miles&More? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1983948-singapore-airlines-premium-cabin-awards-no-longer-bookable-through-miles-more.html)

LH4116 Aug 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Singapore Airlines Premium Cabin awards no longer bookable through Miles&More?

Was checking the availability for SQ flights on Miles&More and I noticed that First and Business Class awards on long haul flights are no longer bookable. Is this a permanent change or just a temporary glitch? Was hoping to use some M&M miles to book SQ22, but that might not come to fruition. SAS EuroBonus on the other hand still has access to First and Business Class on SQ, and the same flight which shows availability in Business on SAS's search engine only shows Economy available with Miles&More.

chris63 Aug 21, 2019 1:39 pm

M&M online only functions occasionally...... better to call in & maybe a few times until you get a competent agent, unless your lucky :rolleyes:

mario_s Aug 21, 2019 11:09 pm

Yes, there are recently not visible if you choose directly SIN-sth e.g. PEK-SIN, SIN-AKL but if I choose WAW-SYD, I can find C WAW-CPH-SIN-SYD. Few weeks ago, there was (I understand mistake) possiblity to book F (A380) on SQ online and then suddenly they hide F but looks like also C.

GalaxyChris Sep 20, 2019 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by LH4116 (Post 31440974)
Was checking the availability for SQ flights on Miles&More and I noticed that First and Business Class awards on long haul flights are no longer bookable. Is this a permanent change or just a temporary glitch? Was hoping to use some M&M miles to book SQ22, but that might not come to fruition. SAS EuroBonus on the other hand still has access to First and Business Class on SQ, and the same flight which shows availability in Business on SAS's search engine only shows Economy available with Miles&More.

Yes there no more availability, I was booking regularly flights from Europe to SIN-BKK & SIN-CGK... nothing anymore, calling it's not better.
My last SQ award in C was in Christmas 2018, A380 LHR-SIN-BKK, booked early 2018.

Almost nothing interesting in M&M to SE Asia unless you want to subsidize LH / LX / OS with ridiculous taxes.

https://juicymiles.com/ show many SQ availability with other FF programs !

beardie Nov 19, 2019 1:45 am

hi all,

do you have any idea if there's any change coming for the M&M booking of SQ flights? no availability on the M&M website, expertflyer is empty as well, but SQ website shows availability for my desired dates in Advantage award level

vantage03 Nov 19, 2019 2:30 am

I saw a heap of SQ availability yesterday. I was actually impressed with the combinations it was giving me (eg LX GVA-ZRH, SQ ZRH-SIN, SQ SIN-SYD).

Mister P. Apr 23, 2020 5:46 am

Hi, any update on award space on SQ? Looking at different possible itineraries later in the year, both United and Aeroplan showing award space in J, but only Y available with Miles & More. Any tips / suggestions?

demue Apr 24, 2020 9:42 pm

Last time I checked was about 2+ months ago when looking for a XXX-FRA/MUC/DUS/ZRH-SIN business class roundtrip in Sep 2020 and all I could get by checking online was LH on certain days via FRA/MUC or the occasional LX via ZRH plusTK via IST. All with nice rip off YQ charges.

Zero SQ in premium cabin which was different than a year earlier where I managed to book SIN-MXP and AMS-SIN on SQ Business for 2 pax online. I did not try to call though either time and booked LH as it was the shortest one stop trip involving least hassle for the a bit older passenger. Would have loved SQ for many reasons - seat, service, no YQ.

cln May 22, 2020 1:44 am

No SQ / no TG premium cabin availability at all anymore... miles and more just became useless