Singapore Airlines Premium Cabin awards no longer bookable through Miles&More?

Old Aug 21, 19, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles Elite Plus, SAS EuroBonus Gold, American Express Platinum, Hilton Gold
Singapore Airlines Premium Cabin awards no longer bookable through Miles&More?

Was checking the availability for SQ flights on Miles&More and I noticed that First and Business Class awards on long haul flights are no longer bookable. Is this a permanent change or just a temporary glitch? Was hoping to use some M&M miles to book SQ22, but that might not come to fruition. SAS EuroBonus on the other hand still has access to First and Business Class on SQ, and the same flight which shows availability in Business on SAS's search engine only shows Economy available with Miles&More.
Old Aug 21, 19, 1:39 pm

Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
M&M online only functions occasionally...... better to call in & maybe a few times until you get a competent agent, unless your lucky
Old Aug 21, 19, 11:09 pm

Programs: LO SEN
Yes, there are recently not visible if you choose directly SIN-sth e.g. PEK-SIN, SIN-AKL but if I choose WAW-SYD, I can find C WAW-CPH-SIN-SYD. Few weeks ago, there was (I understand mistake) possiblity to book F (A380) on SQ online and then suddenly they hide F but looks like also C.
Old Sep 20, 19, 3:08 pm

Programs: QR Gold / M&M FTL / Marriott Bonvoy Amb
Originally Posted by LH4116 View Post
Was checking the availability for SQ flights on Miles&More and I noticed that First and Business Class awards on long haul flights are no longer bookable. Is this a permanent change or just a temporary glitch? Was hoping to use some M&M miles to book SQ22, but that might not come to fruition. SAS EuroBonus on the other hand still has access to First and Business Class on SQ, and the same flight which shows availability in Business on SAS's search engine only shows Economy available with Miles&More.
Yes there no more availability, I was booking regularly flights from Europe to SIN-BKK & SIN-CGK... nothing anymore, calling it's not better.
My last SQ award in C was in Christmas 2018, A380 LHR-SIN-BKK, booked early 2018.

Almost nothing interesting in M&M to SE Asia unless you want to subsidize LH / LX / OS with ridiculous taxes.

https://juicymiles.com/ show many SQ availability with other FF programs !

Search this Thread