Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to access my Miles & More account! [web/app]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2018, 10:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Today, in a span of an hour, from perfectly fine to not being able to access award flights. It keeps looping me back to the original main site.
Old Mar 18, 2018, 1:16 am

Programs: LH HON, SQ QPPS, QR Gold, Sixt Diamond
I have had success with deleting website history and cookies. Pls check if this works for you.
Old Mar 18, 2018, 1:50 am

My M&M hotel booking site won't allow me to book hotels.
Old Mar 18, 2018, 3:08 am

Programs: AY LUMO, OW Emerald CX, Star Gold LH, HDiamond , MAR LT T, Hilton Diam, LHW VIP, Centurion, PEN Vip.
Thumbs down No award availability on EU flights

It seems that suddenly today all the awards within Europe are gone?? Anybody else with same situation?
Old Jun 6, 2018, 2:24 pm

LH is responsible for completing your ticket at the stated Award Value or price Take a screenshot of the award price or cost screen and the Fare Department can manually adjust if needed
Old Mar 17, 2019, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by Julyjen
I do not know if this happening to anyone else but for the past 2 hours I have not been able to access my miles and more account in order to confirm a flight and if it does not start working soon I will be losing the flight and being deducted money for not completing my purchase!

It is not working on Safari/Chrome on my laptop. I used my phone and nothing. Tried the app and still not letting me in.

It seems to be a technical error but this is frustrating and I really hope it gets resolved. I keep getting different reasons
1) Sorry, a technical error has occurred. Please try again later. (50199)
2) A general technical error occurred (99999)
3) The server is temporarily unavailable (the lufthansa app)

Is this going on for anybody else?
Old Mar 17, 2019, 10:45 am

Same here. A limited work around is to login to your Lufthansa app and then click on mikes and more.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Wait a minute: for those of you who have the Miles & More credit card, you will have received your new card for this year in the last few days or weeks. I certainly did, and activated it online. Then I was completely unable to sign into my M&M account. Oddly, my old pre FTL number let me (it sprung up along with all the numbers memorized by the browser), so I began to suspect it was something to do with the number. And, sure enough, on my credit card was a new service card number at the bottom. Now I can sign in without problem.

So, check if your M&M number has changed with your new credit card.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 12:25 am

Programs: LX/LH HON, BA Gold, AF Platinum
Login currently impossible...

Hi M&M people... I suppose this is a known issue. M&M logon does not seem to be possible at the moment, using either my Mac or iPad, both with Chrome and Safari. When clicking on 'Login', the login dialog simply does not come up. Since what I am trying to do is some seat selection, I have also tried clicking on the 'select seat' link in my confirmation email and I get a message saying I do not have permission to access that page. Rebooting changed nothing. On my iPhone the booking is listed in the Lufthansa app. When selecting 'View booking' I am taken to a blank webpage with an address of 'assets.bounceexchange.com'.

I can only suspect a major outage at your end as I can't see how a problem at my end would affect all three platforms...

Note that I was able to enter the seat reservations via the Swiss website, so no help needed there.

Last edited by mtfitzgerald; Jun 12, 2019 at 12:32 am
Old Jun 12, 2019, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Yes, yet another IT failure, I’m surprised when any of it works
Old Jun 12, 2019, 3:00 pm

Still broken (for logging in using a Lufthansa ID)? Or just me...?

EDIT: Can't log in to either lufthansa.com or miles-and-more.com. Password definitely correct (lufthansa.com gives different error message if I deliberately type a wrong password).

Last edited by roybadami; Jun 12, 2019 at 4:11 pm
Old Jul 17, 2019, 7:23 pm

Programs: TK Elite ...and blue, lots of blue...
Same for me right now. Was working fine earlier. Tried via the app: server unavailable.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 9:05 pm

Programs: TK Elite ...and blue, lots of blue...
Originally Posted by Ghentleman
Same for me right now. Was working fine earlier. Tried via the app: server unavailable.
Half an hour later it works again. Lufthansa IT doing some maintenance in the middle of the German night?
Old Jul 17, 2019, 11:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Ghentleman
Half an hour later it works again. Lufthansa IT doing some maintenance in the middle of the German night?
Most probably but the whole thing needs a lot more than just maintenance
mmff likes this.
Old Aug 2, 2019, 11:36 am

Programs: Quite a few...
and here we go again... everything down...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.