Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Non M and M Award Economy Ticket BRU-ALG - Lounge Access for Star Alliance Gold

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2022, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

There are 2 of us- one of whom is Star Alliance Gold - with Air Canada/Aeroplan.
We have through an Aeroplan award- booked an economy flight between Brussels and Malaga.

I believe we have lounge access in Brussels- which Brussels lounge (or M and M lounge) near which gate/which concourse do we go.

leaving on Sunday shortly after 6 am. So will lounge be open so early-? 5 am or earlier?

For Malaga- there is no Star Alliance Lounge? just a contract lounge? Will the 2 of us have access?
Old Feb 10, 2022, 2:04 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII
There are 2 of us- one of whom is Star Alliance Gold - with Air Canada/Aeroplan.
We have through an Aeroplan award- booked an economy flight between Brussels and Malaga.

I believe we have lounge access in Brussels- which Brussels lounge (or M and M lounge) near which gate/which concourse do we go.

leaving on Sunday shortly after 6 am. So will lounge be open so early-? 5 am or earlier?

For Malaga- there is no Star Alliance Lounge? just a contract lounge? Will the 2 of us have access?
If you are Star Alliance Gold you can invite one guest to the lounge.

Probably you can check lounge situation and timetables @ Star Alliance website, although with the pandemic there might be still some lounges not operating.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.