Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2023, 10:00 am

Programs: M&M Senator
Dear Lufthansa Lurker

I have now had two sets of Trans-Atlantic flights, plus intra-European connection, not be credited by Miles and More - to add insult to injury, this is my requalifying year and these miles would have brought me over the limit I needed. One set was the inbound to JFK on Swiss, the other was the outbound on a later trip on LH.

I just attempted to request them via the app - and they were refused with the remark that I had already received credit for these flights. I double checked myself and there is no credit for any of the four flights.

I don't normally check the M&M account, simply because the credits have always appeared, but today's email about lacking the miles made me double check. How do we resolve this?
Old Nov 3, 2023, 6:06 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Gamerska
Dear Lufthansa Lurker

I have now had two sets of Trans-Atlantic flights, plus intra-European connection, not be credited by Miles and More - to add insult to injury, this is my requalifying year and these miles would have brought me over the limit I needed. One set was the inbound to JFK on Swiss, the other was the outbound on a later trip on LH.

I just attempted to request them via the app - and they were refused with the remark that I had already received credit for these flights. I double checked myself and there is no credit for any of the four flights.

I don't normally check the M&M account, simply because the credits have always appeared, but today's email about lacking the miles made me double check. How do we resolve this?
Hello Gamerska, I am sorry to hear about the difficulties getting your miles credited. In order for us to help, I would kindly ask you to send us your Miles & More number via private message, as well as the bookings for which the miles are still missing. We can then forward this to our colleagues from Miles & More.

Kind regards
Jasmin
Old Nov 6, 2023, 11:50 pm

Programs: M&M SEN**; FB Silver; IHG Platinum
LH app (Android) not working for about two weeks now

After the update of Oct.20, LH app stopped working, being unable to connect to internet - no checkin, no flight status, no notifications, nothing; cache wipeout and reinstall do not help either. As per multiple reviews on Google Play, the issue is quite widespread, yet no fixes are out even after more than two weeks.
DocStrangelove likes this.
Old Nov 7, 2023, 5:51 am

Originally Posted by NightFly
After the update of Oct.20, LH app stopped working, being unable to connect to internet - no checkin, no flight status, no notifications, nothing; cache wipeout and reinstall do not help either. As per multiple reviews on Google Play, the issue is quite widespread, yet no fixes are out even after more than two weeks.
Hello NightFly,

as much as I regret the inconvenience, please forward mentioned issues regarding the Lufthansa app to the dedicated team using our website's feedback form by scrolling down to "How can we help you?" and choose "Functionality on mobile devices" as your topic.

Thank you very much.

Best,
Katharina
Old Nov 8, 2023, 2:27 am

Programs: LH FTL - A3 Gold -AFKL Gold - HH Gold - IHG Platinum
Dear LH Lurker, don't know if it's the right place, but I don't know what to do. It's been over ten days I cannot enter into my Miles and more account!! Always a techincal problem occured. More strange, both my Lufthansa and Miles and more app worked correctly! I needed to buy some miles with the new bundle offer, but it's been impossible to do!! Can you help me? Of course I can give my data access in PM
Really upset about it! 😡
Old Nov 8, 2023, 2:28 am

Originally Posted by NightFly
Same is happening to me and many others , as it seems....what are they doing????
NightFly likes this.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 4:50 am

Originally Posted by DocStrangelove
Dear LH Lurker, don't know if it's the right place, but I don't know what to do. It's been over ten days I cannot enter into my Miles and more account!! Always a techincal problem occured. More strange, both my Lufthansa and Miles and more app worked correctly! I needed to buy some miles with the new bundle offer, but it's been impossible to do!! Can you help me? Of course I can give my data access in PM
Really upset about it! 😡

Hi there,

sorry to hear about the technical difficulties. Unfortunately, we as part of the Social Media team don't have access to any Miles & More accounts and are unable to assist with your request. I recommend to contact Miles & More directly. Apologies for the inconvenience caused!

Kind regards,

Markus
Old Nov 8, 2023, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi there,

sorry to hear about the technical difficulties. Unfortunately, we as part of the Social Media team don't have access to any Miles & More accounts and are unable to assist with your request. I recommend to contact Miles & More directly. Apologies for the inconvenience caused!

Kind regards,

Markus
thanks for your prompt reply Markus, I will wait the reply from M&M
Old Nov 16, 2023, 2:12 am

Programs: AF Ultimate, LH Senator, BA Silver; MB Titanium, HH Diamond; Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello yareku,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties with your compensation voucher!

May I kindly suggest you get in touch with our colleagues from Customer Relations: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/de/feedback regarding your refund.

Best regards,
Rita
Hello Lufthansa,

Unfortunately, your colleagues advised they see no downgrade. Can you please help me follow up on this?

I still have the physical downgrade voucher (albeit the print has very much faded away since July 2022), which I can provide.

This is getting quite past the "easy process" the purser mentioned when giving me the voucher last year.
Old Nov 16, 2023, 4:19 am

Originally Posted by yareku
Hello Lufthansa,

I have been involuntarily downgraded over a year ago and received a compensation voucher.

Over the past year, I have tried to claim it multiple times - the first few agents I tried contacting were unable to do so, but when I managed to reach a German agent at the LH Senator line this spring, they seemed to have gone through significant effort (as the call lasted almost an hour) to process it and advised I would receive the corresponding amount.

I have, however, never received the refund and the original card used for the payment expired this month. Can you please advise what to do in order to claim the amount in the voucher?

Thank you very much!
Originally Posted by yareku
Hello Lufthansa,

Unfortunately, your colleagues advised they see no downgrade. Can you please help me follow up on this?

I still have the physical downgrade voucher (albeit the print has very much faded away since July 2022), which I can provide.

This is getting quite past the "easy process" the purser mentioned when giving me the voucher last year.
Dear yareku,

I'm very sorry to hear that reaching out to Customer Relations didn't prove helpful and regret that the voucher remains to be refunded. In your initial post you have referred to a phone call and a colleague who appeared to assist with the request. Back then, were you given a reference number? If so, you are welcome to send it to us via DM, so we can follow up on their process. Otherwise, I'd be happy to initiate the refund myself, if you could provide us with a copy of the physical voucher or the voucher number (EMD-S) via direct message, along with the original booking code regarding your flight in 2022 that you were downgraded for. Doing so, we could provide you with mentioned reference number ourselves, and you would need to get in touch with our Service Center to have our colleagues there add credit card or bank account information - those we cannot ask for via Social Media due to security reasons. Feel free to send us a message for further assistance.

Best,
Katharina
Old Dec 19, 2023, 2:45 pm

Programs: MM/SEN PPB FB/S BBiz SASB IHG/SE
Name not on passenger list

2 pax on CM LAX-PTY-SJO;

PTY-SJO miles credited to MM OK,
LAX-PTY rejected by system with error "name not on passenger list",

although this is impossible as we were on the flight and bags were checked-through and next married segmented credited which were continued on. This is same PNR and same etix numbers.

Contacted MM support through form and phone 7 times, no reply and no resolution.

Need an expedited solution as prefer to qualify to SEN under old system and the switch-over can get messy as all IT projects.

PLEASE HELP LURKERS. Have BP and etix.
Old Dec 20, 2023, 6:29 am

Originally Posted by Travelozo
2 pax on CM LAX-PTY-SJO;

PTY-SJO miles credited to MM OK,
LAX-PTY rejected by system with error "name not on passenger list",

although this is impossible as we were on the flight and bags were checked-through and next married segmented credited which were continued on. This is same PNR and same etix numbers.

Contacted MM support through form and phone 7 times, no reply and no resolution.

Need an expedited solution as prefer to qualify to SEN under old system and the switch-over can get messy as all IT projects.

PLEASE HELP LURKERS. Have BP and etix.
Hello Travelozo,
I have replied to your private message.
Best regards,
Jens
Old Dec 20, 2023, 1:44 pm

Programs: United
Dear Lufthansa Team:
Please reference Lufthansa FB ID that I just forwarded to you via DM. Previously I had to seek an assistance from Germany SOP in resolving my case. Today I was informed that the case was responded to by Lufthansa and your company accepted full responsibility for the flight cancellation and legal opligations related to compensation. Can you please advice on when compensation payment will be processed. Thank you.
Old Dec 21, 2023, 5:39 am

Hi Pavelih,

I replied to your PM.

Kind regards,
Tania
Old Dec 21, 2023, 5:40 am

Hi,
Good to see what appears to be a real Lufthansa person here. I hope you can help with an almost surreal situation I have.

On 1st August my wife and her daughter took ARN-FRA-PRG on a single ticket booked through the Lufthansa website. Their bags missed the connection and they were only reunited with them on their departure from Prague on the evening of 4th August. They lodged a claim for reimbursement of essential items purchased in the meantime, and after an exchange of emails a sum was agreed.

However, since then she has been stuck in an endless loop of messages which appear to be entirely machine-generated (and which have random Indian-sounding names attached to them) claiming that there is some problem with the bank information supplied and they cannot make the transfer. My wife's bank account is with HSBC in Hong Kong, and she makes and receives international transfers most weeks. When the basic information requested did not work we supplied a copy of my wife's bank statement (to show that the account number supplied was correct) and a detailed document from HSBC Hong Kong containing all the codes and information you could possibly need to make a transfer to the account.

But still we just go round the loop and get a reply of machine-generated boilerplate text saying that "we are facing some issue with the previous bank details which you have provided". There are simply no further details which we can provide. No other peson anywhere in the world has ever had this difficulty transferring to the account. We seem unable to engage in a discussion with a real person who could actually take this forward.

Can you help? The Feedback ID is 38072509.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.