FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Post your recent opup as FTL/SEN/HON [08/2011 -] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1277580-post-your-recent-opup-ftl-sen-hon-08-2011-a.html)

RAMSWISS Oct 1, 2023 12:32 pm

BRU-MAD from economy to business on an award ticket class I. Full flight and 3 passengers it seems got upgraded including my wife (star alliance gold)

europeanflyer Oct 2, 2023 5:20 am

ORD-MUC LH435 used miles when booking to upgrade to biz from ECO
seated waiting for boarding to finish & the purser comes along & say 'Mr .... ' please come with me , you are moving to 1st class !
appears someone in C has an issue with the tray table or something, fully booked so I must have been the only SEN as asked her if my LT showed & she said no but maybe check-in desk has that information ??? otherwise unusual to get bumped up again with a basic ECO fare but I am not complaining!

olm022 Oct 11, 2023 10:46 am

Six flights during the last two weeks, all with OS and for either VIE-ZRH or FRA-VIE segments. All booked in K and all upgraded to business during the boarding.

On Monday, I took PRN-GVA-ZRH-VIE booked with LX and OS, all in K and L. And all flights upgraded to business at the boarding.

gru_muc Oct 19, 2023 2:36 pm

What a day: I had booked a relatively cheap eco flight (Q) from ZRH to GRU several months ago and put it on waitlist for an upgrade to business with evouchers. The flight was fully booked, but the WL eventually cleared 6 hours prior to the flight.

When boarding there was that nice beep and another seat change to 2G. From Q to I to O. Nice :-)))

Kid Flyer Oct 25, 2023 12:57 am

October 16th LH418 G--> C.... Strangely WL did not clear and got the beep at boarding with the nice paper slip and seat change to 81K

Baker421 Nov 1, 2023 5:58 am

28 October LH2433 GOT-MUC was booked eco light (T). Beep at the gate, moved to business (SEN). I usually fly LX out of GOT, so I was surprised to get a pdb before the doors closed. Orange juice or water were on offer (it was a 6am flight). Is that a new thing? Or were we just lucky? The crew was wonderful throughout the short flight.

baggage tag Nov 1, 2023 6:34 am

Originally Posted by Baker421 (Post 35710408)
28 October LH2433 GOT-MUC was booked eco light (T). Beep at the gate, moved to business (SEN). I usually fly LX out of GOT, so I was surprised to get a pdb before the doors closed. Orange juice or water were on offer (it was a 6am flight). Is that a new thing? Or were we just lucky? The crew was wonderful throughout the short flight.

Your flight was operated by CityLine and the crews there are much better in my experience. Indeed, they offer PDB every now and then and even use napkins as makeshift tablecloths.

HKG1111 Nov 4, 2023 12:37 am

LX155 BOM -> ZRH from C to F

Fennario Jan 11, 2024 5:41 am

Not one op-up posted since Nov. 3? Have they become more rare?

olm022 Jan 11, 2024 5:56 am

I have had a bunch (around 10-12) of upgrades for intra Europe flights (mid November-mid December), all from K/L. The flights were full and I was upgraded either during the boarding or right after the check in closed (PRN-VIE, MUC-LIS, OSL-FRA). And two upgrades from Z/D to F on JFK-GVA and EZE-FRA.

Baker421 Jan 11, 2024 1:05 pm

My husband (SEN) got upgraded N to P on AC FRA-YYZ December 27. Beeped at the gate.