Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Dolomiti [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2014, 1:54 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by warakorn
Could please tell me more about this rule. I was not aware that the arriving flight could determine lounge access for non-LH Star Gold members.
As tested last week, arriving on UA Y with UA*G, you can enter the LH lounge in FRA (machine says access allowed and green light)
Old Dec 3, 2014, 3:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oliver2002
As tested last week, arriving on UA Y with UA*G, you can enter the LH lounge in FRA (machine says access allowed and green light)
How can you even enter an LH lounge if they are on strike 10 times in one year?
Old Dec 3, 2014, 3:41 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
How can you even enter an LH lounge if they are on strike 10 times in one year?
Very funny
Old Dec 17, 2014, 2:28 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
This nonsense with EN and LH has to stop. Its pissing off FFs and as a *G member, I will avoid MUC for connections to FLR, since even the code-share LH numbers do not earn miles with AC.

Is EN not an LH subsidiary? Why the games if they own them?
Old Dec 17, 2014, 7:36 am

Programs: SEN LH Hyatt Globalist AA EXP
Originally Posted by PointWeasel
This nonsense with EN and LH has to stop. Its pissing off FFs and as a *G member, I will avoid MUC for connections to FLR, since even the code-share LH numbers do not earn miles with AC.

Is EN not an LH subsidiary? Why the games if they own them?
It is 100% owned by LH, so you are absolutely right, it is ridiculous. EN is not *alliance. It is not even possible to get *alliance award flights that include EN segments. A pity, because otherwise I like EN per se.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 1:59 am

Programs: SAS Diamond (*G), Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
I have a similar question. I booked a flight on LH1694 (MUC-PRG) which says "Operated by: Air Dolomiti". I'm *G but not on M&M. I'm arriving from another LH flight and connecting in MUC. Am I entitled to lounge access in MUC?
Old Jan 9, 2015, 2:27 am

LH1694 is a LH flight for all practical purposes.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 2:28 am

Programs: SAS Diamond (*G), Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by oliver2002
LH1694 is a LH flight for all practical purposes.
Thanks for the quick reply
Old Mar 4, 2015, 1:12 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
I've booked a MUC-MXP connection on LH1856, operated by EN. I will arrive MUC on UA in C and am *G.

What are my chances of LH lounge access under these circumstances, and which lounge has the best shower, if there's a choice? I have a 1' 55" connection.
Old Mar 10, 2015, 3:18 pm

Let me bring this thread back to correct my last message. I was looking at EN for some upcoming flights ex-MUC and I found this pdf which shows clearly the rules for *G allowance.

Even when travelling on a LIGHT fare, *G (SEN or otherwise) seems to get a free bag.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 7:06 am

Programs: *A "Top 1000 2015", FB Lifetime Plat.; BA Silver; Ma; Hilton Diamond.rriott Gold
Today on MAN-MUC-FLR, I was refused access to the SEN lounge near the passport control in the G gates -- I didn't know about the incoming flight rule (SQ since my original LH flight was cancelled owing to the pilot's strike :-(. The lounge operative was insistent that only M&M FF got access as it was EN operated.

My MUC-FLR segment was LH coded.

I then innocently tried the other SEN lounge in the G gates area and although the machine refused me, this puzzled her, and without any prompting from me, after some number of keystrokes admitted me .
Old Mar 18, 2015, 5:42 pm

Programs: *A "Top 1000 2015", FB Lifetime Plat.; BA Silver; Ma; Hilton Diamond.rriott Gold
According the the EN FAQ: http://www.airdolomiti.eu/faq/at-the-airport/, only their own ticket stock allows lounge access! On such 101 stock, then all *G and Biz pax can access the lounge, but (by implication) no one else, can including biz pax not on 101 tickets! I really find that hard to believe! FTL are expressly forbidden. It doesn't say which lounges this policy applies to. Only EN operated lounges (if such things exist -- I'm not an EN expert)?

Of course the *G arrivals from *A flights at MUC/FRA is still allowed since those are not EN operated lounges.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 12:52 am

rcs85551 spotted this on M&M website:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

Please note:

As of 1 May 2015 award miles cannot be earned on LIGHT, PLUS and EMOTION fare.
Looks like EN is going away... or joining the happy EW brand?
Old Apr 7, 2015, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
So that means the end of mileage earning on Air Dolomiti, then? Perhaps only on LH codeshares or Regional operations. Seems like that one came quietly in the back door. Seriously, how much worse can they really make this M&M programme?
Old Apr 8, 2015, 2:03 am

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†
Originally Posted by Concerto
So that means the end of mileage earning on Air Dolomiti, then? Perhaps only on LH codeshares or Regional operations. Seems like that one came quietly in the back door. Seriously, how much worse can they really make this M&M programme?
Just a ....:
First they change the flights from a LH wetlease to codeshares. EN becomes the operating carrier.
Then they kick out frequent flyer off the lounge.
They enhance miliage earning on all programs.
Then they enhance milage earning on the own program.

EN: The first integrated airline that fools own and other FFP members!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.