FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   LATAM | LATAM Pass (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/latam-latam-pass-689/)
-   -   LIM beers: Saturday 17 Dec 2011 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/latam-latam-pass/1272400-lim-beers-saturday-17-dec-2011-a.html)

JohnnyColombia Oct 24, 2011 11:29 am

LIM beers: Saturday 17 Dec 2011

OK I am spinning this off from this thread where an impromptu meet has evolved.

Attending in alphabetical order

andreadbc
david_33
JohnnyColombia

Hopefully attending

zpaul

Pretending to be in Uruguay

plashba

zpaul Oct 24, 2011 11:37 am

Looks like flights are wide open...what's the nearest passing-out establishment to the drinking hole?

JohnnyColombia Oct 24, 2011 11:45 am

Depends what your style is

I guess the nearest is potentially Hostel Kokopelli especially if we go to Houlihan's next door.

zpaul Oct 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia (Post 17327466)
Depends what your style is

I guess the nearest is potentially Hostel Kokopelli especially if we go to Houlihan's next door.

But Miraflores is the area we'll be in, generally?

JohnnyColombia Oct 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by zpaul (Post 17328060)
But Miraflores is the area we'll be in, generally?

One would presume so, unless someone makes me go to a bordello in Chorillos

phlashba Oct 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia (Post 17327354)
OK I am spinning this off from this thread where an impromptu meet has evolved.

Attending in alphabetical order

andreadbc
david_33
JohnnyColombia

Hopefully attending

zpaul

Pretending to be in Uruguay

plashba

LOL --- but I promise! It's a special anniversary trip.

andreadbc Nov 14, 2011 11:59 am

So... I finally figured out how I'm getting the segment that I "needed" and in the end I'm going to arrive back in Lima on the very evening of our meet-up (kind of late in the evening)...
Hopefully I'll still make it in time to at least say hello for a bit, but I can't promise anything, sorry! I did have this in mind when planning the trip but this is the way that it worked out in the end :S

david_33 Nov 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Change the date.

JohnnyColombia Nov 14, 2011 2:02 pm

When could we change the date to? zpaul can only come up on the Saturday and I am flying out on the Sunday

Obviously now Bruce747 has confessed to being in Lima he can come too

We could change the date to the new year, I will be back 1-4 Jan, but we cannot change the date if zpaul has already bought a ticket.

When is andreadbc going to be back? We could just go out later on the 17th

On the upside andreadbc will get her segment and qualify for spoon borrowing next year

Bruce747 Nov 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Let me consult my diary...

andreadbc Nov 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Definitely don't change the date if zpaul is coming in!

Alright, I'm coming from SCL on the LA642 (lands at 22:45). But... I don't really know if I'll be able to run off and go out afterwards (it's my little brother's prom night and kind of a complicated evening in general)... If it's after the New Year then I'll still be in Lima.

zpaul Nov 15, 2011 5:11 am

Don't worry about me if the date has to change - I'm flexible and, unfortunately, the chances of me making it are not looking good right now (though I am trying!).

david_33 Nov 15, 2011 8:03 am

Whatever everyone else wants is OK by me. It would be unfortunate if the function had to be held without Srta. Andrea´s presence.

JohnnyColombia Nov 15, 2011 9:58 am

Well as I already said, I am around 2nd and 3rd January too, I am easy. Let's see if the others can reach a consensus.

JohnnyColombia Nov 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Ok moved back to this thread from the other one

What are you dates in LIM andreadbc? and when are you going to SCL?