Wiki Posts
Search

LAN web site problems

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2009, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: LAN, AA, SPG
LAN web site problems

Very weird. Yesterday when I logged in to LAN.com the welcome message said "Bienvenido Carlos". My name is NOT Carlos. When I logged in with my info my real name came up. Today when I went to the home page it said "Bienvenido Paula". No...it's not a public computer. I am the only one who uses this laptop!. Anyone having this weirdness?
Old Jul 10, 2009, 2:39 pm

Talking Me too !

Originally Posted by phlashba
Very weird. Yesterday when I logged in to LAN.com the welcome message said "Bienvenido Carlos". My name is NOT Carlos. When I logged in with my info my real name came up. Today when I went to the home page it said "Bienvenido Paula". No...it's not a public computer. I am the only one who uses this laptop!. Anyone having this weirdness?
I had weird experience also !! I clicked on seat assignments for an upcoming trip JFK-GYE and when that page loaded up, I see that the seat number is not the same I chose a while ago.

When I looked to see if I made a mistake, I notice that another passenger's name appeared Nicolas and last name appeared over the segment (instead of Elvis) and it was for BUE-USH. And I was using my home computer. Very weird!

It's happen to me with AA several times and points.com
Old Jul 10, 2009, 2:43 pm

yeah...

Today I was welcomed as Maria, but it displayed my correct name after I left the "home" page...
Sometimes when I go the seat selection...someone else's ticket/seating chart is displayed...
Old Jul 10, 2009, 2:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Marriott Gold
I've had this happen to... Not sure what the deal is? I'm sure trying to call LAN customer Service wouldn't do any good... I just hope someone doesn't get my name and my seatmap and change my seats on my LAX-LIM Flight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.