Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wamos is back on SCL-BOG

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2019, 6:00 am
Original Poster

Wamos is back on SCL-BOG

Seems starting today WAMOS is operating LA572 with EC-MTU.
I’m guessing there are still problems with the 787s?
Any experience for compensation? I’m in J as an award booked with AA and wasn’t notified of the change

Cheers
Old Jan 14, 2019, 2:04 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
You may get a free change of fly if you ask on the airport. Ask for a day when the 787 operates or go by LIM. But compensation is hard, you will need to complain a lot and have a good point to claim, like your IFE was not working or the food sucks.

Still you are not going to get rich, i will target for a 150 USD travel voucher.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 10:44 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Yes, from January 15 until February 10, WAMOS is going to operate SCL-BOG. You can ask for a change with your Travel Agent beforehand (flight, date, rerouting, etc.)

More details on LATAM Trade https://www.latamtrade.com/en_us/new...ago_Bogota_ENG
Old Jan 15, 2019, 4:31 pm
Original Poster

Aircraft was an ex-Air Berlin.
Seats are tight in J but still ok to sleep if you have one by the window. Crew was actually very good.

Having said that it’s completely appalling that LATAM issues a press release 4 days before the change. I wasn’t notified in any way.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 6:28 pm

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by italian7
Aircraft was an ex-Air Berlin.
Seats are tight in J but still ok to sleep if you have one by the window. Crew was actually very good.

Having said that it’s completely appalling that LATAM issues a press release 4 days before the change. I wasn’t notified in any way.
If I’d be flying in J, I’d be very disappointed in this sudden change.

As you already flew, try to talk to the social media team. As PABLOCO said, last time they were giving travel vouchers for people who complained

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.